Big Footy Trade and List Management Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Good choice would have picked the same. And will enlist you to do the rest of our picks if possible, I trust your judgement

Are you happy with next available from my phantom draft with every season? That's the default for those not wanting to make selections themselves.

Otherwise you can probably nominate someone else to make selections for North Melbourne (be it a user from this game or elsewhere on bigfooty).

Are you happy with next available from my phantom draft with every season? That's the default for those not wanting to make selections themselves.

Otherwise you can probably nominate someone else to make selections for North Melbourne (be it a user from this game or elsewhere on bigfooty).
Yeah happy to use your phantom draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im next after Snoop.
I'm signing off.
I'll check if snoops picked when I wake up

If it's helpful you're welcome to send through your next two preferences to me and I can post that selection on your behalf once Snoop Dog makes his choice.

We have slowed down a bit but that is okay.
I will be back online at about 5 tonight.
There is still heaps of picks until my 3 selections so I think I will wait until this arvo and see how we are travelling.

We have slowed down a bit but that is okay.
I will be back online at about 5 tonight.
There is still heaps of picks until my 3 selections so I think I will wait until this arvo and see how we are travelling.

Your selection is up now foj1 .

As per the 4 hour rule, you have till 2:04pm to make your next selection or you will be automatically allocated the next available from my phantom draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back