Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, it's the Australian, but I'd have thought we'd want next year's picks, being the better draft, and wanting points for Ben Jarman?
Might land their 3rd with him, in which case I don't mind it.

As for Danger, it's being reported we aren't likely to see a bid for him today.

Now, it's the Australian, but I'd have thought we'd want next year's picks, being the better draft, and wanting points for Ben Jarman?

i'd rather pay less, but love Curtly as a player and think there is some value in just getting this banked and moving on.

maybe it just wasn't worth the effort.

love watching him glide across the grass like he's on skates.

Fremantle apparently going to give up this year and next years first round picks to secure Cam McCarthy... I know they're a lot later in the first round than the cats but he's worth 1 pick not 2. Then to think people still suggesting we either take only pick 9 in a trade from Geelong or even just pick 14 as compensation? How about get farked and give us 2 first rounders and Murdoch and shut up

Might land their 3rd with him, in which case I don't mind it.

As for Danger, it's being reported we aren't likely to see a bid for him today.

If I were Geelong I'd be lodging it at the very last minute giving us less time to negotiate a better trade after matching.

i'd rather pay less, but love Curtly as a player and think there is some value in just getting this banked and moving on.

maybe it just wasn't worth the effort.

love watching him glide across the grass like he's on skates.

Better than Mackay who looks like he glides into quicksand.

Fremantle apparently going to give up this year and next years first round picks to secure Cam McCarthy... I know they're a lot later in the first round than the cats but he's worth 1 pick not 2. Then to think people still suggesting we either take only pick 9 in a trade from Geelong or even just pick 14 as compensation? How about get farked and give us 2 first rounders and Murdoch and shut up

I'd swap Danger right now or whatever his compo straight up for Cam MCarthy. McCarthy is a beast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the worse 2 weeks of the football year.

Too many unsubstantiated rumours get posted and spoken about on radio.

I hope this year is very different to most other years when we can end up with something of known value, rather than the unknown players and then have to take David Noble word for it that we are very lucky to get player X for some over priced trade.

Yeah Jay Clarks article this morning was interesting. He was raving about how Geelong paying a first and second was an absolute steal for Danger and then compared it to three other recent trades saying how it's a win for Geelong.

Really strange comment coming from a Geelong biased journo. Basically saying the deal should be more. Probably not what Geelong want in the media.

What about Bennell?

Second rounder they're saying. Fair for a player that has been kicked out of his club despite being contracted no matter how talented he is.

Hopefully the Gold Coast don't agree to that. Like us with Geelong, the Gold Coast must make the Dockers pay and lose some value or player depth.

Not saying you are wrong, just saying hope the Gold Coast don't let them off that lightly.

I'd swap Danger right now or whatever his compo straight up for Cam MCarthy. McCarthy is a beast.

See your point but can't agree, gonna be great but still the fact is he's nothing in comparison to Danger yet. We'd need something else... But obviously going to Freo so doesn't matter haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back