Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres been an array of ppl on here that have medical backgrounds or quoted people that have... Fantastic young talent, unfortunately it would be nothing short of a miracle for him to play 200 games at an elite level, essentially impossible... He may be able to get 100 or so games out of his knees, possibly at high level but not the level he was ever looking to play at consistently..
Thanks, i don't give a * about the other people on here i was interested in your opinion.

I don't have an education in sports science so i wanted your take on it.

Thanks, i don't give a **** about the other people on here i was interested in your opinion.

I don't have an education in sports science so i wanted your take on it.

As I've stated elsewhere i would back our medicos in however this is as bad as it gets for knees at his age and the requirements of our game.

Texas University and Kentucky University are the answers to our finals voodoo? As some say around here LEL
this country has an unhealthy obsession with America / American sports

As I've stated elsewhere i would back our medicos in however this is as bad as it gets for knees at his age and the requirements of our game.
I always reckon the word from docs,physios,trainers etc etc in footy is the most reliable of anything you hear.
Far more reliable than bloody trade whispers.
They are rarely off the mark.

JOM's manager:

“He’ll be playing his year next year with Gold Coast and like (Dion) Prestia and about 14 others, they’ve got a contract and they’ll be playing.

“Jaeger O’Meara is not homesick or anything like that ... Jaeger is buying a property in Victoria, it’s just an investment, he also tried to buy one in Western Australia about two weeks ago, people put two and two together and it’s just not true.”

He said there had been some interest from rival clubs in Carlton ruckman Robbie Warnock.
Port Melbourne?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this country has an unhealthy obsession with America / American sports
According the the Yanks.
53w6s4.png

Interesting that Colin Young says Freo will part with 1st rounders this year and next year for McCarthy. What are they going to use for Bennell? They will have to trade back into the first round you'd think.

Mine is that we throw Lennon and 12 at getting Vladimir Putin.
He is fresh off a stunning 7 goal haul and I reckon he could free up our mids from being hassled, and also be good at negotiating trades and contracts for us.
It's a no brainer.
We don't have room in our salary cap, plus he nominated Collingwood.

Thats what I mean, if we don't do a trade and he doesn't get what he wants from us we can lose him for nothing
If we don't trade him, we'll keep him.

Who would you pay more?Treloar or Wines?
Wines, definitely.

My ludicrous idea.
Rockliff and Lions reach agreement to end his contract.
He thus becomes a RFA
We get him. Lions get pick 3 compo

We sell Astbury for a bag of chips
Haha, that is ludicrous.

I REALLY REALLY want Rockliff. But won't happen unfortunately. If it does, I'll buy you a beer at the Royal r1 after he racks up 40 touches.
In the back 50, 15m sideways. Crab.

Interesting that Colin Young says Freo will part with 1st rounders this year and next year for McCarthy. What are they going to use for Bennell? They will have to trade back into the first round you'd think.
We could give them pick 12 for Lachie Weller.

Or we could trade 12 and 31 to Carltoon for Yarran, 20 and 38. Draft Oliver/Burton/Dunkley with 20 and Mutimer with 38.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back