Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe both EFC and GC were regular big footy users at the time where youth is better than proven talent. Ok, Hooker wasn't at his current levels back then but he'd certainly shown a shitload more than Caddy had at the time.

* Marcus Ashcroft is the subtext of everything.

Haha... Listening to all this dribble on Trade Radio I had to come in here and see how you guys were reacting.

Nathan Brown is downright clueless and Plough already destroyed one teams list many years ago, but apparently is "The List Manager".

You just have to laugh.

3rd round pick and Cam Shenton for Carlisle seems fair.

Carlton supporters say the darndest things.

Wonder what he thinks Henderson is worth.

Two first rounders probably. You know, no WADA stuff hanging over his head.

:drunk:

I know St Kilda supporters have been saying a lot of dumb stuff but I can't quite get over the stupidity of this post.

St Kilda fans honestly, if Jake Carlisle was in the national draft and you had pick 5, would you not take him?
on a rookie contract? absolutely.

So apparently if St Kilda weren't wanting to pay Carlisle so much money, then they'd be happy to trade pick 5 for Carlisle ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton supporters say the darndest things.

Probably isn't a player on Carltons list bar Cripps who they WOULDN'T trade for Shenton and a third rounder....

He could run a few leadership sessions at his favourite nightclubs each week.

Part of the deal that got him over the line, currently under construction at Seaford:

"The Jake Carlisle School For Kids That Won't Play Forward And Want To Do Other Stuff With A Pea-Heart Too"

hqdefault.jpg

They would have finished 20th if he wasn't there.

Some posters are putting us as wooden spooners next year:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2016-top-8-predictions.1113258/page-14#post-41270944

Delusional? I can't see it happening myself. Not unless WADA bans whack us.
All that matters is our price to make the final 8. If they believe this stuff, it may give us all a nice little earner.

All I can find is 51/1 to win the flag in 2016.

Jobe is 21/1 to win the 2016 Brownlow. If he plays that well, we will not finish in the lower part of the ladder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back