GrassKat

Spec Moderator
Dec 15, 2006
Toolamba
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Murchison-Toolamba FNC
Just wanted to send out Condolences to the Longwood FC & Carracher Family on the passing of life member John "Carrot" Carracher.... R.I.P mate :thumbsu:

Really? Wow, always an interesting contributor here on BigFooty. One of the originals... Condolences to his family and the Longwood community.

Earl Hickey

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2009
Shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lebron James
Just wanted to send out Condolences to the Longwood FC & Carracher Family on the passing of life member John "Carrot" Carracher.... R.I.P mate :thumbsu:
RIP JC, very passionate supporter.

Plenty of talk about player movement on other threads, any early news for 2016? Obviously the silly season, but of course that makes for interesting discussion!

Jan 21, 2007
home or work
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone able to confirm that Dave Williams will coach the Lanky Wombats?

Nah mate, can 100% guarantee that Lancaster have reappointed Nick Bertoli as the sole senior coach for 2016 & I believe he will be a playing coach....

They had a very hard go at Matt Byers for the job with Nick's blessing & he was 95% done until a last minute family decision changed his mind....

So would like to take this opportunity to congratulate my close mate Nick in his sole coaching appointment for next year! He will be great for the club, & I'm sure he will demand a very fit tuff contested style of footy.... Good luck mate.... :thumbsu::thumbsu:

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nah mate, can 100% guarantee that Lancaster have reappointed Nick Bertoli as the sole senior coach for 2016 & I believe he will be a playing coach....

They had a very hard go at Matt Byers for the job with Nick's blessing & he was 95% done until a last minute family decision changed his mind....

So would like to take this opportunity to congratulate my close mate Nick in his sole coaching appointment for next year! He will be great for the club, & I'm sure he will demand a very fit tuff contested style of footy.... Good luck mate.... :thumbsu::thumbsu:

What's Russ doing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mooroopna Man

Debutant
Oct 5, 2004
Mooroopna
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
So where are you coaching next year terry I hope it is longwood. Sorry to hear about john carrot very sad.
Hi Mate. Yes very sad for Longwood, friends and family. He was a colorful character.

I was in phillipines 80% of the time from 1st March this year, so it was very difficult coaching Bonnie Doon. It was lucky i had Godsy, Big Show and Fido to help out.

I am now permanently in the Phillipines and will be coaching their national team and overseeing the two local teams training.

guido66

Team Captain
Jul 3, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi Mate. Yes very sad for Longwood, friends and family. He was a colorful character.

I was in phillipines 80% of the time from 1st March this year, so it was very difficult coaching Bonnie Doon. It was lucky i had Godsy, Big Show and Fido to help out.

I am now permanently in the Phillipines and will be coaching their national team and overseeing the two local teams training.
Good gig good luck with your new venture.

GrassKat

Spec Moderator
Dec 15, 2006
Toolamba
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Murchison-Toolamba FNC
Murchison B&F
Seniors: Tim Ewart
R-Up: Ethan Homewood

Reserves: John Forde
R-Up: Jeremy Curtis

Under 18s: Jack Sanderson
R-Up: Michael Watson

Snowflake32

Rookie
Feb 24, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Not sure, I've heard several different stories but none of the Melbourne guys will be returning next year.... The president stood up at the clubs presentation night & admitted that the decisions they made regarding them where a mistake....
Where you there smooth? You'll be back at lanky next year with your best mate coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back