List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's future picks, it has to be Rd2 and worse, it can't be Rd 1 and 2.
And if 2 is gone for Smith, it can't be anything.
The assumption is though that the future pick is from Geelong. It could be a future pick for Walker from a third party then package that with this years 2nd to Carlton.

Then a future second could still be used for Smith.

Yes, I am mentally challenged, I am aware of that. Perhaps you should take some notice of today's papers/radio before trying to big note yourself in such an aggressive way. As I said, its reported today. Have a cry to the media outlets not me.

#joinyourcomradesinthegulag
Is there a charity I can donate to?

Gotta love the b/s people post on the herald sun trade talk:

from Brad: who of the s.a cats trio of Horlin-smith, Murdoch or Gregson is likely to be included in the Dangerfield deal???? I'm hearing cats wont trade Gregson but others are on the table.

So basically Brad has done some minor research to see who is on our list from SA and has somehow decided that they must be on the trade table because we are after Dangerfield. How lazy and stupid can people be.

Although I did have a laugh at an early question which was posted and it was ended with "read it on bigfooty"

from Brad: who of the s.a cats trio of Horlin-smith, Murdoch or Gregson is likely to be included in the Dangerfield deal???? I'm hearing cats wont trade Gregson but others are on the table.

So basically Brad has done some minor research to see who is on our list from SA and has somehow decided that they must be on the trade table because we are after Dangerfield. How lazy and stupid can people be.

Although I did have a laugh at an early question which was posted and it was ended with "read it on bigfooty"
Don't make fun of Chris' brother like that... :D

Lolled at your BF comment :D

I wonder if any of those "experts" have remembered that Mackie and Enright are also from SA? :rollseyes: ;)

If it's future picks, it has to be Rd2 and worse, it can't be Rd 1 and 2.
And if 2 is gone for Smith, it can't be anything.

Could be tied in though e.g.if we get a pick this year or next back from gc and it goes to carlton.

For e.g they might trade 22 and smith to us for our first next year and 22 goes back to carlton,or we get a pick next year from them that goes in the hendo deal. Lots of ways to do it so long as we stand firm on our price limit.

Hmm, just received a message my post on the Adelaide board was deleted.
Reason: complete crap

Hmm, I've not posted anything pushy. At all.

This is going to get really bitter. Wait for the lodgement and non match.
And then take a wide birth from that board.

The last time I can remember mods being this trigger happy was well Scully left.

apparently the latest word from Wells is that enright and Mackie to be offered up to sweeten the Dangerfield deal. If that doesn't work we will offer Selwood as well because he spent some time in Adelaide last year so has some connection to the place. He also observed that his formed had dropped relative to the past two years and had been overtaken by Blitz. I heard it from a guy taking a pee at the Carji last night so it must be true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, just received a message my post on the Adelaide board was deleted.
Reason: complete crap

Hmm, I've not posted anything pushy. At all.

This is going to get really bitter. Wait for the lodgement and non match.
And then take a wide birth from that board.

The last time I can remember mods being this trigger happy was well Scully left.
What did you actually say mate?

The Adelaide Advertiser had a double page spread explaining that we are trading all of our young SA recruits back to Adelaide a week or so ago.

As Danger is a RFA, do we have to lodge an offer which the Crows match to send us to a trade scenario? Or can the two clubs bypass the offer/match process and simply negotiate a trade from Monday?
They can just trade if they want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back