Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
name the robots :):thumbsu:

TciVhGj.jpg

1. Johnny 5
2. C3PO
3. R2D2
4. T800
5 ->. Irrelevant

Going to burn Woolworths to the ground
Erm if you have time honey,could you swing past all the bunnos and do the same?.
Cheers
Fanks in advance
I will come visit!!.

chelseacarlton :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Been flat out this week, no fishing but next week for sure! I'll even make you a birthday muffin
Have a wonderful day with the people you love brah

You are the bees penis and the flowers bits that do the thing that make other flowers grow or honey or something or rather.
Problem is when I hear Sir David Attenboroughs voice I kinda zone out and take * all in that he's akchually saying.
Probs how most around here feel about my posting.
Apparently I smashed my old phone in frustration and passed out not long after doing so mumbling something about the illuminati and unpopped corn kernels being the sole reason god doesn't exist.
Must have been a good night

For the missus to get some verk done.

I'm semi-nerd. dalek, bender, Robbie, Cyberman (2), Cylon (2), wall-E, Eva, Johnny5, K9, robot bear-dog from Battlestar Galactica, c3po, r2-d2, terminator, Marvin (2), the one with all the red eyes from Matrix, Metropolis, When the world stood still, Kryten, 7zark7...
1. Johnny 5
2. C3PO
3. R2D2
4. T800
5 ->. Irrelevant

Both of you missed ED-209, and that wheelie thing from Star Wars, and Wheelie from the Transformers movie (1986)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly never got sick of a zinger, I owe my curvy physique to the zinger diet.

I was going to ask you if you still ate KFC as a lot of people that work in those fast food places never eat there again after they finish working there.

You get the old "Mate if you knew what they put in those things and how they made them you'd never eat there again".

I still eat KFC occasionally, Zinger Tower Burgers are great hangover food, but it's not the sort of stuff you would want to eat regularly.

When I was working in Subi there was a guy at our work that would get either HJs or KFC everyday for lunch, I don't know he did it and he wasn't fat either.

I was going to ask you if you still ate KFC as a lot of people that work in those fast food places never eat there again after they finish working there.

You get the old "Mate if you knew what they put in those things and how they made them you'd never eat there again".

I still eat KFC occasionally, Zinger Tower Burgers are great hangover food, but it's not the sort of stuff you would want to eat regularly.

When I was working in Subi there was a guy at our work that would get either HJs or KFC everyday for lunch, I don't know he did it and he wasn't fat either.
Fast food restaurants are super hygienic if the manager is worth anything, I'd have no issues eating at them. Health inspectors are in and out on constant rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back