No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 34 - NOT A DESTINATION THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What drugs you on mate? Did the pixies and goblins tell you that in your dream?

Don't lie

You had a Mick Martyn poster on your wall, and nearly followed him to Carlton

The only reason you switched to Richmond was because you dated Nick Daffy for a while

I've managed to get from 2 packs a day of Winfield red's down to half a pack of Winfield silver's a day. Going to make the break and quit any day now, just trying to decide if e cig or patches will be better.
e cigs are garbage

I've managed to get from 2 packs a day of Winfield red's down to half a pack of Winfield silver's a day. Going to make the break and quit any day now, just trying to decide if e cig or patches will be better.
I'm just under a pack of PJ's a day, too much.

Speaking of Cigarettes.. does anyone remember FADS?
fads-lolys.gif

Formally knows as ****..
104817_a4325184ed27550bd4ab6c145c78a9b5.jpg

They used to mimic the look of a cigarette... then they had to change to FADS and dropped the 'red tip' which made it look like a burning cigarette and thought to be encouraging young people to smoke.

*inb4 red tip jokes*

ALSO anyone remember the BIG BOSS 'dynamite' which everyone thought were cigars... if you had these you were a somebody...

BigBossDynamite.jpg

I will hunt you down and brutally humiliate you in front of whoever you're with at the time :)
That's why you need to become a MOD(god)

You can easily track down posters and kill them and no-one will ever know.. just ask our moderators about posters that no longer post on here..

I am sure once our moderators retire there will be a tell all book detailing what actually happened on the infamous Tigers board.

You can easily track down posters and kill them and no-one will ever know.. just ask our moderators about posters that no longer post on here..

I am sure once our moderators retire there will be a tell all book detailing what actually happened on the infamous Tigers board.
Chief will take out an injunction to ensure the book is never published :D

I'm surely on Eqq's hit list.. will be sleeping with a gun under my pillow from now on. If I stop posting here you know what happened to me.

And this is actually a good plot for a movie. "Mod Killers"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 1,000,000 ways NO. I was rude and rather obnoxious at the end of the date because of the break up and im sorry for that but im not sorry i didn't go there thank you HW :)
I have always found rude and obnoxious very useful tools to achieve being left alone. Used it often as a younger man.

Porquinolosdos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back