Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But your club has players wanting out too! No, when it happens to our club it's not a problem with our culture, they're just looking for a club where they've got better opportunities.....

I know how you guys feel, and not here to troll, with Freeman and all these players leaving over the last few years. But shouldn't you help your club by accepting a trade, instead of possibly ending up with nothing and further set your club back?

Sorry if this has been asked already, but why do you think all these players are leaving the Lions? I think your club needs to look at why these players are leaving and try to fix it.

Ummm... pretty glaring omission there, TBD. Where's the slur about our culture?

Sigh, teach a man to troll... and he just *s it up. :p

Sorry if this has been asked already, but why do you think all these players are leaving the Lions? I think your club needs to look at why these players are leaving and try to fix it.
Goto 10

I had a book about trolls on a bridge when I was a kid, scared the living daylights out of me and made be cry!:cry:

Soft. I was raised with this book.

Nightmarish. Can't wait to warp my son with it too.

img_20120528_151245.jpg

Struwwelpeter-Harriet-and-the-Matches.jpg

Be interesting to see how this unfolds if i was richmond i would have a crack at him something like our first rounder next year and astbury for a second round pick back

Opposition Supporters: Welcome to the new Aish thread automated opposition comment assistant, designed to make your stay here as short as possible and send you back to your own board.

• If you would like to tell us that there must be problems with our culture, press 1 now.
  • If you would like to inform us that we should trade Aish because otherwise we will come out of it with nothing, press 2 now.
  • If you wish to offer faux sympathy and then propose a trade disadvantageous to the Lions, press 3 now.
  • If you are a Collingwood supporter and you wish to make a smirking reference to the Beams trade, press 4 now.
  • If you are a Collingwood supporter and wish to make a pointless comparison with Freeman leaving your club, press 5 now.
  • If you are a Carlton supporter wishing to lend your support about our strong stance in sending Aish to the PSD, press 6 now.
  • If you would like to point out that other northern clubs don't seem to have the same retention problems, press 7 now.
  • If you want to suggest that we take any spud your club doesn't want and a pick we won't use, press 8 now.
  • If you want to start a pointless and rambling comment that has already been made a thousand times before with the words, "I am not here to troll..." press 9 now.
For all other comments, please return to your own board and post them there.

Thank you for using the Aish automated opposition comment assistant.

Opposition Supporters: Welcome to the new Aish thread automated opposition comment assistant, designed to make your stay here as short as possible and send you back to your own board.

• If you would like to tell us that there must be problems with our culture, press 1 now.
  • If you would like to inform us that we should trade Aish because otherwise we will come out of it with nothing, press 2 now.
  • If you wish to offer faux sympathy and then propose a trade disadvantageous to the Lions, press 3 now.
  • If you are a Collingwood supporter and you wish to make a smirking reference to the Beams trade, press 4 now.
  • If you are a Collingwood supporter and wish to make a pointless comparison with Freeman leaving your club, press 5 now.
  • If you are a Carlton supporter wishing to lend your support about our strong stance in sending Aish to the PSD, press 6 now.
  • If you would like to point out that other northern clubs don't seem to have the same retention problems, press 7 now.
  • If you want to suggest that we take any spud your club doesn't want and a pick we won't use, press 8 now.
  • If you want to start a pointless and rambling comment that has already been made a thousand times before with the words, "I am not here to troll..." press 9 now.

You just killed the thread. Nothing will come close to this brilliance for the remainder of the thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to press buttons 1 through 5. And probably throw in 8.

Thanks.

image.jpg

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Dude you should copy right that s**t! Brilliant

That was the big footy version of Kim Kardashians ass " breaking the Internet "

Well done:thumbsu::thumbsu:

So accurate.

Hahahaha!

image.jpg

How does Oxley and a second rounder sound?

Honest question.

You guys have a few gems with the second rounder and you'll get another good kick in the back half allowing Rich and Hanley to spend more time in the middle and forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back