Goulburn Valley FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Congratulations you are now officially the biggest joke on the forum........the above proves the fact that you are part of the problem and the post is very consistent with the twitter comments
you are the joke, with 1 sided bias. Bullying of new forum members instead of welcoming them, making petty personal remarks.
Can't wait to hear the next fictional transfer report you guys make up!

My exact thought ringo, seeing as rising up just joined, I wouldn't be surprised if it was one them or Luke Morgan trying to defend the hopeless of his players.
Ringo, seeing that your the Official Title giver of this forum, what Title would you give Advisor and yourself for suggesting a quality leader such as Luke Morgan would do this?
A reflection of the quality of your posts and character.

Lol, you guys are pathetic!
(Insert picture of baby crying next to dummy)
If you spoke to any Saint player you would know who we are talking about. Also to all you experts, tell Kyabram to keep looking for backmen, Smith is going no where fools. Talk about credibility!

Mate in the 12 months since the 2014 GF I have spoken to plenty of the Benalla boys, including Biggsy, board members and supporters. Your lies have never been raised. Don't come on here and make up crap to justify the disgraceful behaviour of a couple of players. If you won't name names then disappear.

Mate in the 12 months since the 2014 GF I have spoken to plenty of the Benalla boys, including Biggsy, board members and supporters. Your lies have never been raised. Don't come on here and make up crap to justify the disgraceful behaviour of a couple of players. If you won't name names then disappear.
I'm not going anywhere! I don't lie and my remarks refer to this years GF. Please read posts carefully.

Lol, you guys are pathetic!
(Insert picture of baby crying next to dummy)
If you spoke to any Saint player you would know who we are talking about. Also to all you experts, tell Kyabram to keep looking for backmen, Smith is going no where fools. Talk about credibility!

In the absence of any names being put forward I and the Big Footy posters are really clear on YOUR credentials.

Rants ! really, I would have thought that the only rants being made were the ones posted by the Warnock and Pallprat.
You are right about Smith though, not sure how many clubs could find the dough he was seeking.

You endorsed this post! Who is the goose!!!!!

Speaking of rants, what has happened to Bullet-holes? The thing is we appear to have had a number of posters join and throw insults at one another after the GF and social media incident before disappearing again. We need to differentiate between Bullet and others calling Benalla players thiefs, drug dealers etc which is despicable and not okay on this forum (Hence much of that being deleted) and the social media abuse which was equally despicable and has outraged many of the regular posters in here (Mostly NOT Kyabram supporters) It is the social media stuff that is central to this discussion and it simply was not okay. End of story.

I do not need to defend ringo or anyone of the regulars on here but he has not once questioned Luke Morgan's integrity, (That was Advisor2, another one poster) he focussed on the social media tweets and your, and one or two others attempts to air-brush it from history. It was a f#@& up, simple as that, there were no 'attempted king hits' or any of that other nonsense that has been counter-claimed.

Mate you say you are not going anywhere, it only requires a click on "tha freaks' profile name, and another on 'ignore' and you become invisible my friend. Let's discuss the rumour and innuendo around recruiting instead. It's much more fun!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You endorsed this post! Who is the goose!!!!!
Mate your making an absolute fool of yourself, give up buddy. You knowledge about the gvfl is about as useless as a blunt knife. stop trying to cover up the * up of your Benalla players, which they "claim" they didn't do, haha what a joke.

Silver Tongue,
1.Ringo liked a post that suggested that Luke Morgan bothered to set up a fake account to defend his players, that is definately calling his integrity into question.
2. I will not name players involved in pre-bounce incidents because we won, and made no impact on the game. To say it didn't happen is wrong because a Benalla player played with an upturned eyelid from the hit for the first quarter. It was mentioned only because of the one sided trashing of Benalla.
3. I only wish that posters would return to football talk without the personal insults and anti-Benalla bias that has been clearly obvious.

Mate your making an absolute fool of yourself, give up buddy. You knowledge about the gvfl is about as useless as a blunt knife. stop trying to cover up the **** up of your Benalla players, which they "claim" they didn't do, haha what a joke.
This-point in question! Do I really need to say anything further!
So sad really!!!

Speaking of rants, what has happened to Bullet-holes? The thing is we appear to have had a number of posters join and throw insults at one another after the GF and social media incident before disappearing again. We need to differentiate between Bullet and others calling Benalla players thiefs, drug dealers etc which is despicable and not okay on this forum (Hence much of that being deleted) and the social media abuse which was equally despicable and has outraged many of the regular posters in here (Mostly NOT Kyabram supporters) It is the social media stuff that is central to this discussion and it simply was not okay. End of story.

I do not need to defend ringo or anyone of the regulars on here but he has not once questioned Luke Morgan's integrity, (That was Advisor2, another one poster) he focussed on the social media tweets and your, and one or two others attempts to air-brush it from history. It was a f#@& up, simple as that, there were no 'attempted king hits' or any of that other nonsense that has been counter-claimed.

Mate you say you are not going anywhere, it only requires a click on "tha freaks' profile name, and another on 'ignore' and you become invisible my friend. Let's discuss the rumour and innuendo around recruiting instead. It's much more fun!
Agree silver, and I didn't question Morgan's integrity, not sure where you got that from mate, think it may of been ringo who said one of the 1 post accounts could of been either warnock or pallprat cause y made an account that day and started sticking up for Benalla, and I said yes or it could of been Morgan, which it may of, this site is anon so you don't no who you are talking to, but no one will know. Anywho I know it's very early, my top 6 next year no particular order: Rochester, Kyabram, Seymour, Tatura, Swans and Benalla.

Some outstanding issues, which in fairness there has allegedly been no indication won't be resolved, but are yet to be done .
Both parties on very good terms, very happy to resolve and move on. If not it will become a s**t fight .
Fair enough , hope it doesn't become a s**t fight dont need another Sherman scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back