WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

YQLkaFs.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How insane was the finish to Smackdown today? Been ages since I've genuinely been WOWed by WWE, but this was like the old days!! Finally pumped to see RAW (well, the start of it anyway..)

No one watches SD so just say what happened.*:p

*Except NSWCROW

How insane was the finish to Smackdown today? Been ages since I've genuinely been WOWed by WWE, but this was like the old days!! Finally pumped to see RAW (well, the start of it anyway..)

Hairdryer crowd turned up to 11?

SmackDown still on?

Srs tho, SmackDown has gone back to being like the old Sunday Night Heat, makes sense to why they scrapped the brand split, extended Raw to 3 hours and trying to cram two shows worth of storylines into one show.

Hate to say it, but the brand split works. In a few years NXT still as it is now should take SmackDowns slot.

SmackDown still on?

Srs tho, SmackDown has gone back to being like the old Sunday Night Heat, makes sense to why they scrapped the brand split, extended Raw to 3 hours and trying to cram two shows worth of storylines into one show.

Hate to say it, but the brand split works. In a few years NXT still as it is now should take SmackDowns slot.

Honestly, I'd be happy if they just went back to a two-hour Raw (with zero re-caps), scrapped SmackDown, Main Event and Superstars, kept NXT to one hour, and turn Total Divas into a women's only wrestling show. With all the extra (interesting) Network programming they have now, there's just too much wrestling to watch at the moment, and too much time to fill.

They earn less money that way so just wait for a four hour show.

They can easily still do live events in place of TV though. Costs less to run those, and makes it more special when someone does get TV time.

I fear the current way of doing things is heading towards more TV, though. The entire NXT presentation and training style seems geared toward performing for TV cameras (which is still an art, no doubt), rather than a live audience. They still draw big live houses, so I don't quite see why they need to be doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back