List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what is going on over the weekend?? Plenty behind closed doors... Trout" Can we get O'mera?" Bains... "let's have a crack"... LOL

OJ211114LC%200015300cn.jpg

3rd Tall, intercept marking, elite distributing defender. Got towelled by Schache playing at FB (superb coaching by SA BTW).

What do you mean here? Just generally, SA are well coached, or specifically to Francis? Cheers

What do you mean here? Just generally, SA are well coached, or specifically to Francis? Cheers

I think he's being facetious saying that they put a mid sized ball distributor on a key forward.

Does this mean Ross + Hickey for Carlisle

I reckon Hickey get's us a pick in the teens from another club (bulldogs etc)- that goes to Essendon for JC. Or we do a direct trade where we give them Ross and our second round pick for JC.

Armitage turns 28 in June and we would have been bottom 3 without him this year he is probably our next captain not worth trading for anything we got no one to replace him

Well said , Any movement on Armo from the Club
would heading in the incinerate membership card
territory . Crazy talk .

I reckon Collingwood remember when they were a bit boom bust once. Carlton and Essendon ran like the mafia in the old days. They ran paper bags all over that place and with no cap on spending they just went around buying up poorer clubs talent. We loved the guys like Trevor Barker because he would have been set up if he's gone off and taken a deal. The professional era has actually meant teams like the saints and Dogs who were screwed over for years are a bunch of street smart fighting dogs ready to hit any bit of opportunity and swallow it up. They old boys clubs just sit around the Melbourne club circle jerking talking about how unfair the system is now.

Utterly brilliant & spot effing on.

Lads, the problem with trading Ross or Hickey is that they are All Australian talents, even though they haven't been selected yet.
Why would we give up two All Australian talents for Carlisile? ;)
Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just posted what I said about why pick 5 should be sacrosanct here on Twitter and had some Essendon idiot ask "so you'd rather keep Pick 5 and not get Carlisle?".

:rolleyes:

Pretty keen to punch Balme in the face aye.

Just saying

On this ... two weeks ago:

COLLINGWOOD football manager Neil Balme has challenged the loyalties of unsigned speedster Nathan Freeman.

“One would expect he would have a responsibility to repay the support”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...533141248?sv=a9107291b777e79dca41022d20328bca

Today:

Collingwood football chief Neil Balme has blasted the Lions' hardline stance on Aish's trade request.

“where's the individual's right? ... I mean, what sort of an environment would you be providing if you're making people stay?”

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-...manager-fears-aish-may-have-to-risk-the-draft

Typical hypocritical Collinwood rubbish (Toxic, we like you ... you can stay)

Last edited:
Essendon fans are completely convinced we'll give up pick 5, cant wait for ammeetos and salmon to shatter their hopes and dreams

The only thing that worries me is the media hype aspect that essendon hopes if they get enought media flogs on side the AFL in mediation would threaten us if we use PSD.

What gets to me is the narrative that essendon has had a hard time and this will help them turn the page and recover where as the saints tanked when they traded Goddard, Del and now McEvoy (who no one rated but the saints and smart hawks recruiters) and we cant take short cuts by getting a good deal.
Its like we have upset the natural order since the 90's by coming back stronger each time we fall down the ladder instead of just staying there and getting merged or moved.
I love this club for the fact that over my life the saints have made hard choices changed board members brought in the best people to make sure we have the best systems in place to be a strong side in the future.

The funny thing is if carlisle is only average or good going forward and we give up pick 5 they would turn around and say how bottom clubs do bad deals to try and speed up development and miss out on such and such brownlow winner in 2020
I would rather pick 5 then Carlisle

Essendon fans are completely convinced we'll give up pick 5, cant wait for ammeetos and salmon to shatter their hopes and dreams
Yep - they are going feral and can only see it from their point of view; have lost it. Think I need to stop going on the Draft and Trading thread there is not a lot of useful discussion happening there at all

Yep - they are going feral and can only see it from their point of view; have lost it. Think I need to stop going on the Draft and Trading thread there is not a lot of useful discussion happening there at all
giving me ebola just reading some of the ridiculous s**t they are saying

Just the decision to throw Francis back onto a rampaging Schache. As Barrels mentioned, he was giving away at least 10 kegs & 7cm so it was a really stage move that totally took Francis away from being an attacking option and SA struggled as a result.

Just the decision to throw Francis back onto a rampaging Schache. As Barrels mentioned, he was giving away at least 10 kegs & 7cm so it was a really stage move that totally took Francis away from being an attacking option and SA struggled as a result.
Just shut the door on him being a KPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back