Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeSA

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Elder Scrolls and Fallout games, yeah we know about the glitches and crashes, but I wouldn't swap the 'effort' they put into these games for anything. The lore of the worlds and the fact that every place has a wealth of story, Skyrims books for example, and the content that goes into them. Some things are a bit rushed I admit, but on the whole both series seem more a labour of love than a mediocre money grabbing effort which seems the norm these days

I was talking about the PC crew putting in a little effort so that they launch a game that is playable instead of waiting weeks or months for patches, this isn't a problem that is systemic to just Bethesda, Ubisoft more guilty of it in recent times with the Assassins Creed games being a little glitchy at launch.

I don't believe that Fallout 4 will have any issues for PC.

BIG MATTY WHITE

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2013
sydney2newzealand
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Elder Scrolls and Fallout games, yeah we know about the glitches and crashes, but I wouldn't swap the 'effort' they put into these games for anything. The lore of the worlds and the fact that every place has a wealth of story, Skyrims books for example, and the content that goes into them. Some things are a bit rushed I admit, but on the whole both series seem more a labour of love than a mediocre money grabbing effort which seems the norm these days

skyrim...

will forever be the best game ever made....

its glitchy....but its so perfect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dalfino

#BringBackTheBars
May 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
The only excitement I'm getting out of Fallout this year is knowing that the next Elder Scrolls is somewhere on the horizon...

The only excitement I'm getting out of Fallout this year is knowing that the next Elder Scrolls is somewhere on the horizon...
ESO is always there.

demon inda sack

Team Captain
Jul 11, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Dad??
I've got an even more likely forensic analysis. Our oldest is called Alexander. When his younger sister began to talk she could only manage Zander, and to this day that's his name in our family. A fair chance a combination of a younger brother and Australian born parents did the same job there.

LukeSA

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I wonder who'll be making it, Bethesda Game Studios will have all their eggs in Fallout 4 basket for quite a while and Bethesda's next big game is Doom which iirc is coming out in Q2 2016.

Maybe 2017 E3 we might get an announcement on the Elder Scrolls game.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Serious one on Toumpas. Did he pick the Jimmy nickname or everything 'had to be' Anglolised? Anyone have a clue?
Try this:
http://www.greek-names.info/dimitris/
Nicknames Deriving from Name Dimitris – Dimitrios
Dimitris is the most common name that derives from name Dimitrios, however there are several more nicknames: Dimis, Jim, Jimmis, Dimitrakis, Takis, Mitsos, Mitsaras, Dimos, Jimakos, Mitros, Dimitros, Mimis, Mitsakos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back