The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that's the list of 'definitely better', but honestly you could throw a blanket over the next bunch.

Noah or Bogut?

Chandler or Bogut?

Dwight or Bogut?

Some would have him above all three, some would have him below. I suspect 80% of people would still have Dwight ahead, despite his decreased standing.

I suspect some would like Bropez over Bogut too, but that's just another eye of the beholder calls.

If you asked 100 people, I suspect Bogut would average out as the 7th/8th ranked centre - it's not definitive, it's just what it is.

Noah or Bogut? Bogut.

Chandler or Bogut? Bogut.

Dwight or Bogut? Bogut more well-rounded but Dwight is the bigger impact player.

What are the chances of him starting over Chandler?

Why? You want to bet on it?!

Pretty slim. The best thing about Chandler being on the team is it gives Len someone of quality to go against everyday in practice. Previously he's had Miles Plumlee, Slava Kratsov and Earl Barron! Assuming all stay healthy it will give us a rim protector on the court at nearly all times. Given how woeful our defence has been previously this is big. Although only 2 preseason games have been played, some defensive improvement is noticeable. Let's hope it translates into the season.

Why? You want to bet on it?!

Pretty slim. The best thing about Chandler being on the team is it gives Len someone of quality to go against everyday in practice. Previously he's had Miles Plumlee, Slava Kratsov and Earl Barron! Assuming all stay healthy it will give us a rim protector on the court at nearly all times. Given how woeful our defence has been previously this is big. Although only 2 preseason games have been played, some defensive improvement is noticeable. Let's hope it translates into the season.

Looking at him as a backup C in my fantasy team, that's why ;)

Hopefully Chandler breaks down and Len has to assume the primary job. :thumbsu: :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back