Official Match Thread S20 Round 11 - Gold City Royals v Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have to say this is my favourite:

4050.jpg

Just noticed 3KZ is Football's sig is "Fitzroy, Fitzroy, The Club we hold so dear," the evidence is mounting :eek:

Theory that I developed last week

You know there's this theory that they're actually the same team, it might sound a little crazy but if you join the dots...

Roys FFC

fitzroybulldog is the captain of Roys FFC.

Fitzroy is a former AFL club that folded.
178943_b167d2ed1ec3bb018076366a1e2c27d5.jpg
178944_a842833068dc877edc53151cabe8e1a3.jpg

Roy Evans was a former captain of Footscray (now Western Bulldogs) who played 49 games.
178946_7b06f24d18e8a18dd61f367cd9902260.png

The current number 49 for Western Bulldogs is Ayce Cordy.
178947_ccb6a2848efa2997851464324a49851a.png

Ayce Cordy's uncle is Neil Cordy.
178948_cab8614aa811b140b27716ed2e963a3e.png

Neil Cordy moved from the Bulldogs to the Sydney Swans.
178953_d675e986bdacd245d85c60d6f9433029.png

The Sydney Swans broke their 72 year premiership drought in 2005.
178955_af96b7c4b2b8832bf74509bfa87b60c9.png

2005 was the year England won back the Ashes for the first time in 18 years.
178958_ec4f7b7768c60d0231f52f248443cb7d.png

72 + 18 = 90

Queen Elizabeth II will be turning 90 next year.
upload_2015-10-10_22-0-48.png

Next year, the SFA will have a new admin.

One of the candidates for the new admin is Juggalo Balla

Juggalo Balla plays for the Gold City Royals.

Therefore, Roys FFC and Gold City Royals are secretly parts of the same team.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

-----------------------------------

Add to that the fact that they have similar names i.e. Roys and Royals, Royals mascot is a lion (Fitzroy's mascot), Former Roys FFC players on the Royals team...

Roys FFC + Gold City Royals = Fitzroy FC

If it's a race then wouldn't that imply that you have to be better than others at something? Even if that thing is being worse than others? :p:confused::drunk:
What are you trying to do here? Make me feel good about being bad? Or bad about being no good at being bad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are you trying to do here? Make me feel good about being bad? Or bad about being no good at being bad?
Trying to make you feel confused. SUCCESS! :D

A new era will start and we will have over 1000 days without a loss to the NPCs

We haven't known each other for very long yet still your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it. Inside, we both know what has been going on - we both know the game and we are going to play it. But I just want to tell you how I'm feeling, because I have got to make you understand: we are never going to give up the Golden Rat; never going to let you have it. We are never going to run off and desert it. We are always going make you cry, because to the Golden Rat, we are never going to say goodbye. I am sorry, but I am never going to tell a lie and hurt you. Simply put: we are never going to give it up.

We haven't known each other for very long yet still your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it. Inside, we both know what has been going on - we both know the game and we are going to play it. But I just want to tell you how I'm feeling, because I have got to make you understand: we are never going to give up the Golden Rat; never going to let you have it. We are never going to run off and desert it. We are always going make you cry, because to the Golden Rat, we are never going to say goodbye. I am sorry, but I am never going to tell a lie and hurt you. Simply put: we are never going to give it up.
We've got the right to choose and there ain't no way we'll lose it. This is our game, this is our rat. We'll fight the Royals that be just. Don't pick our destiny 'cause You don't know us, you don't belong. We are gonna take it. Yes, we are gonna take it. We are gonna take, our Rat.

TL: DR
giphy.gif

Bitches, it be game day with a little added extra - for today is the day we get our hands on the Golden Rat...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back