Chick dumps on the Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Put your balls on the line then, and show me some articles where “the PR narrative” of the “lost spreadsheets” has been used, since the articles came out a few months ago about the 2 x Ess players with elevated TB4 levels?
lol, you're the one making a claim, why should I disprove something you've made up in your head, you prove your claim. Regardless of everything that's so stupid about that, how about you present your evidence for that which you allege suddenly ceasing. Start by presenting your examples of it being used right up until that time. Surely you can if you think it's such a strict demarcation.

Put your balls on the line then, and show me some articles where “the PR narrative” of the “lost spreadsheets” has been used, since the articles came out a few months ago about the 2 x Ess players with elevated TB4 levels?
That's only two though? Didn't ASADA want to lynch 34 of them?

May have elevated levels of tb4.
Until a further testing sequence can show this to be true,At this stage its a MAYBE.

lol, you're the one making a claim, why should I disprove something you've made up in your head, you prove your claim. Regardless of everything that's so stupid about that, how about you present your evidence for that which you allege suddenly ceasing. Start by presenting your examples of it being used right up until that time. Surely you can if you think it's such a strict demarcation.

A failed post, no matter how you Engineer or try to defame others mate, your club is going down, and I will laugh in its face for doing so.

Have a nice day Lance.

A failed post, no matter how you Engineer or try to defame others mate, your club is going down, and I will laugh in its face for doing so.

Have a nice day Lance.
Your posts have moved from being silly but curiously amusing to being just stupid and annoying.

It absolutely is irresponsible and offensive to be beating up normal drugs that every day people use and rely on as "party drugs" and applying that stigma to them.

I'd suggest it's you is must have such a privileged life that you're able to keep your head in the sand about the reality that many people deal with, and the associated stigmas that they already deal with.

As I said in my first post, xanax, valium, stillnox and prednisone are all perfectly normal, reasonable drugs that people might use for stress, anxiety, muscle pain or chronic pain.

I'm not even saying the piece should not have been written - I'm suggesting the "journalist" should've researched these medications enough to not offend pretty much every person that needs them and uses them.
Xanax is not A reasonable drug as the withdrawals mimic the anxiety and leads to rapid dependence.

I don't think that's the oxycontin you buy in Australia - it's certainly not one that I've had, the ones I've had also have Naxalone Hydrochloride and are slow release.

In any case, I don't think it's the active ingredient, I think it's the way they're produced. A friend of mine is a pharmacist, which is where I got the impression that Endone can't really be crushed, whereas oxycontin can.
What you are describing is a compound product trade name "targin" theoretically less constipation. Both available in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reads like another pick on Akka76 thread....
It's not like it comes from nowhere though. This time it's claiming Essendon to have had a PR story that never happened, going psycho when asked to back up a claim, saying something totally strange about Engineering and defamatory comments and ending with this pearler:

your club is going down, and I will laugh in its face for doing so.

Have a nice day Lance.

Geoblocking had a certain charm. This sort of doesn't.

It's not like it comes from nowhere though. This time it's claiming Essendon to have had a PR story that never happened, going psycho when asked to back up a claim, saying something totally strange about Engineering and defamatory comments and ending with this pearler:

Geoblocking had a certain charm. This sort of doesn't.
With all due respect, you are the last person who should be potting anyone about posting s**t.

Wont happen and shouldnt happen. Too much time has elapsed and it wuld only end up in war of words with no firm evidence.

They got away with it. Were probably not the first or the last.

They weren't even the first eagles premiership team to get away with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back