Toast Jack Redden - Retired 2022. Thank you Red Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

1664507627522.png

Last edited:
Pretty happy with this pick up. Redden under contract and we got Yeo for unders really so pick 17 seems fair.

2016 Flag tilt = Red, Shred, Redemption

:D:D:D

Does anyone know (maybe a lurking Brisbane fan) what Redden's character is like?

Is he ultra professional like Priddis or is he just your average AFL player?

I'm assuming he's not in the McGovern or Wellingham mould.

Great news, we needed to replace Selwood on our list - a reliable inside mid who can perform and play an important team role.

Hopefully he is this era's Stenglein, soon to be complete with premiership medallion!

Interesting acquisition, and I believe a reasonably fair trade. I hope we can get him injury free so that he can progress into the star player he was looking like to be earlier in his career

Can someone do a shop of Reddo in the wings?

Pinched from WCE4L Facebook page: EDIT oh you said wings

10991481_901022289980349_3486837840596972922_o.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far out, I thought it was understood we wouldn't have to see any new players wearing the tri panel??

Accept of course for Heritage Jumper in 2030, celebrating the 20th anniversary of the 2010 spoon.

Next year will be the first year in a while the team photos of us on the WCE site won't be tripanel, so until then that's all the shoppers can use. It will also force them to update the photos which the club can be slack on.

Cavka is injured and may not pplay agaion according to recent rumours on here.. I hope thats not the case because he could be a gun if he gets his body right.
would be terrible if that is true. I went to the Draft last year and him and his family made the most noise when his name was called out. He was very excited.

Thoughts on Sinclair ? I think the changing of the sub rule will help Lycett as a traditional ruck forward over Sinclair who is fit as *. Would like to see Sydneys pick 16 somehow involved. Cant see how but Sinclair/Pick 37 for Jetta and 16. I know I'm dreaming but wouldn't that be delicious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back