List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested?

@AFL_Nick: Melbourne & Brisbane are among 4 clubs to express interest in North midfielder Ryan Bastinac, who has stagnated in past 2yrs. #TradePeriod
Nope. Does most things well, but nothing exceptionally. Is an unreal endurance runner, but not quick.

He's Newnes without the hard edge and zip.

Sorry for the intrusion. I come in peace.

Do you think you guys would be able to get Carlisle for two picks in the 20s? I know Essendon have a reputation as stubborn traders, but do you think there's any chance they'd cave in later in the week? 5 is utterly ridiculous considering Carlisle may have an ASADA cloud over his head and the fact we got not much for Dangerfield.

If so, would you be willing to trade 5 for 9 and 28 and then trade 28 and 24 to the Bombers for Carlisle and keep 9 to get someone you want like Mathieson?

5 for 13 and 28 is probably a bit too much in our favour, but could we sweeten the deal with a Sam Kerridge (proven North destroyer) or Jarryd Lyons or an exchange of 32 for a later pick?

Whatever happens, good luck for next year. I quite like the Saints and I think you might surprise some people next year.
Picks 24 & 28 work out to be points equal to pick 10.... Overs, but perfect in the situation

We can see that as a great trade, but Dildoro doesn't do Maths unfortunately

Whowhatwherewhy?
Going by something Bains said today which they played on Finey's show on SEN just before. He basically said they haven't accepted our offer of 24, or that 24 wasn't going to be enough, or whatever. I 100% took from what he said that 24 is our current offer.

They are at pick 5, we are at 24! :D

Dodoro also said (on the news on 7 tonight) that we didn't actually bother to make them an official offer today, so I take it 24 is what's been on the table for a few days or whatever.

Do you think you guys would be able to get Carlisle for two picks in the 20s? I know Essendon have a reputation as stubborn traders, but do you think there's any chance they'd cave in later in the week? 5 is utterly ridiculous considering Carlisle may have an ASADA cloud over his head and the fact we got not much for Dangerfield.

If so, would you be willing to trade 5 for 9 and 28 and then trade 28 and 24 to the Bombers for Carlisle and keep 9 to get someone you want like Mathieson?

5 for 13 and 28 is probably a bit too much in our favour, but could we sweeten the deal with a Sam Kerridge (proven North destroyer) or Jarryd Lyons or an exchange of 32 for a later pick?

Whatever happens, good luck for next year. I quite like the Saints and I think you might surprise some people next year.
Good post, who knows what the football gods, Ameet and his counterparts, will do. I think the allure of pick 5 will be strong, given the limited depth of this draft but I think it may come down to who blinks first. Fingers crossed it's the Crows/Bombers/anyone who ain't us

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

For the sake of us lazy buggers, which teams could accommodate that for us?

GWS depending on what they land for McCarthy
GCS depending on what they get for Dixon
Adelaide

who else?
Not really sure, depends on how trade turn out I guess.

Article also says that upto "5 clubs" have interest in the pick

Welcome! Good post, but if they would accept the two 2nd rounder idea then we'd simply give them this year's and next year's and that would be that AND we'd get to keep pick 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You see flog, one is contracted until 2017 while the other cant wait to get out of the ******* drug club
Going by something Bains said today which they played on Finey's show on SEN just before. He basically said they haven't accepted our offer of 24, or that 24 wasn't going to be enough, or whatever. I 100% took from what he said that 24 is our current offer.

They are at pick 5, we are at 24! :D

Dodoro also said (on the news on 7 tonight) that we didn't actually bother to make them an official offer today, so I take it 24 is what's been on the table for a few days or whatever.

They did accept melksham for a second round pick and interesting to know that melksham has finished in the top 5 inbthe best and fairest and 9th this year

Carlisle hasnt finished in the top 10 once

Pick 24 sounds reasonable

Welcome! Good post, but if they would accept the two 2nd rounder idea then we'd simply give them this year's and next year's and that would be that AND we'd get to keep pick 5.
Fair enough. I thought you might be using a second rounder from this year or next to give Collingwood for Freeman though.

Dodoro: Pick 5
Ameet: Pick 24
Dodoro: Did you not hear me? We will march him to the PSD, SOS will take him and you will be left with nothing!! Pick 5 or GTFO
Ameet: Pick 32
Dodoro: WTF! that's less than the last offer...
Ameet: Pick 50
Dodoro: OK! OK! Pick 24 and next years 2nd rounder
Ameet: Pick 68
Dodoro: I'm sorry ok... let's just work something out.
Ameet: Siposs

Dodoro: Did you not hear me? We will march him to the PSD, SOS will take him and you will be left with nothing!! Pick 5 or GTFO
Ha!

GOLD

Dildo takes bucket and spade.
Walks off sobbing to Mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back