Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Talia could be headed to Essendon. If he had been there a few years earlier ASADA would have all the evidence they needed.

"We've narrowed it down to Jobey Tightlips or Mikey the Squealer ..."

I am not sure what you expected. It is a very current, very sensitive subject for their board.

This is nothing against you personally, but there seems to be this belief that Port Adelaide supporters are hard done by whenever they contribute to the Adelaide board. That hostility is entirely mutual. I couldn't count the amount of Adelaide supporters who have visited our board to ask a question, share an opinion, or contribute information related to our club, only to be abused or shouted down.

We, and they, need to stop treating every visitor as though they are a malicious troll. It is downright embarrassing.

Yeah well I avoid going over yonder except for a good laugh once in a while. But after watching on this forum for a couple of years now, the average Crow that comes over here ...:rolleyes: and honestly it's only Crows that come here to cause trouble. Every other teams supporters that come here are great- or polite enough here anyway, and I enjoy what they have to contribute. But BF Crows supporters? Blimey!

I blame the Adelaide media for filling their empty heads full of $hit and lack of basic manners.

He could be a good get for them. 6 BOG's in 12 VFL games is promising. The spin is laughable, but not unexpected.
Not 6 BOG's, just in the best 6 times.

For a 19 year old kid in the VFL its not bad but saying his form will automatically transfer into the seniors is like saying Eric the Eel is a world class swimmer because he holds the Equatoguinean record for the 100m freestyle.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Conspiracy :
Geelong drafted SA boy X Gore last year as trade bait for dangerfield?

Crows drafted dangerfield as trade bait for Gore in 2015.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean Gore could be perfect Patrick Dangerfield replacement

I lol'd

Definitely some "We got our man" s**t going on.

bush_mission_accomplished-jpg1.jpeg

All the teams should impose a trade embargo on Essendon
There should be a Dodo rule introduced by the AFL. If 3 clubs nominate a club as being difficult to deal with (actually trying to do trades with them, not just saying they are annoying or 17 clubs would nominate Essendon) over a 2 year period, then for the following two years clubs dealing with them should be able to call in the AFL for mediation by Wednesday of trade week, so they don't get 'dodo-ed' into not being able to do anything else as they hold things up until the last two hours before trade period ends.

Or a stick for clubs to not stuff things around - if the AFL starts mediating a trade the last day BOTH clubs lose their 3rd round pick. Get it done, or walk away and try for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back