Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Parker out of contract end of next year. Supposedly currently negotiating a new deal with the Swans. If we were to jump in and offer a bumper deal the Swans couldn't match we'd be in with a chance of poaching him.
The only thing about the Parker thing is,Sydney in their right would look for the best offer as Parker is contracted.I bet my last dollar and considering Paul Roos is the coach of Melb,Syd would be on the phone straight away knowing they will get a better offer picks wise than what we can.

Oct 8, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania
The only thing about the Parker thing is,Sydney in their right would look for the best offer as Parker is contracted.I bet my last dollar and considering Paul Roos is the coach of Melb,Syd would be on the phone straight away knowing they will get a better offer picks wise than what we can.
That could be the reason we're keeping everything so quiet (pure speculation there)

I suppose the player has to agree to go to the club though and if we could get him as committed as Yarran then it's all good

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Given the fact 99 times out of a hundred the player gets to the club they nominate and RFC seems to have given up the ghost on him as well, it may not mean much but Brett Anderson was saying last week on SEN that there’s a bit of a divide over Treloar at GWS.

Half of the board and footy management team think that what the RFC has offered is a better deal and the club should force him to Richmond, while the other half consider Cwood’s offer is just as good, and an easier one to get done given that’s who he’s nominated. Who knows.

Boob_Radley

Team Captain
Mar 27, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
coneofsilence.jpg

YHuYtp6.gif

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
That could be the reason we're keeping everything so quiet (pure speculation there)

I suppose the player has to agree to go to the club though and if we could get him as committed as Yarran then it's all good

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
We could keep it quiet,But Sydney won't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the fact 99 times out of a hundred the player gets to the club they nominate and RFC seems to have given up the ghost on him as well, it may not mean much but Brett Anderson was saying last week on SEN that there’s a bit of a divide over Treloar at GWS.

Half of the board and footy management team think that what the RFC has offered is a better deal and the club should force him to Richmond, while the other half consider Cwood’s offer is just as good, and an easier one to get done given that’s who he’s nominated. Who knows.
the truth is coming out now

they forced treloar to choose collingwood due to not wanting the information released

Oct 15, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fulham FC, Real Madrid
why would we draft a guy at pick 12 or whatever lennon was, put 2 years of development into him then trade him with pick 20 to get pick 8 or pick 10 just when he looks like cementing a regular spot in our team? That makes no sense at all.
I wrote that IF he doesnt re-sign. I want him to re-sign with the club because he is a jet. But if he says "nope i want out" then, and only then do we trade him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back