AFL Micro Figures (Available at Coles)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone have a Joel Selwood from the last series they can provide me so I can complete my set, will swap as I have a fair few spares.

Wow, how lifelike are these things? Kade Simpson came with a witches hat...
Not always. Got Deledio today and he came with a premiership cup.

Does anyone have a Joel Selwood from the last series they can provide me so I can complete my set, will swap as I have a fair few spares.
Are you still after him? And do you have swaps of the current series (already have the entire last series)?

OK I now have 3 spare Hodges and 3 spare Johnsons and refuse to buy any more. Still after Lake and Pendlebury.

OK I now have 3 spare Hodges and 3 spare Johnsons. Still after Lake and Pendlebury.
Just need Lake in the Norm Smiths, Wingard in the clash jumpers and a shitload of commons.

Is anyone interested in trading this year's figures...

NEED: S Johnson (Gold), Lake (Gold), Ablett (clash), Chapman, Ziebell, Wines, Deledio, Martin, Kennedy, Jack, S Selwood, Liberatore, Minson

DOUBLES TO SWAP: Selwood (clash), Cotchin (clash), Franklin (clash), Wingard (clash), Dale Thomas, Sidebottom, Goddard, Mundy, Sandilands, Bartel, Cameron, O'Meara, Swallow, Breust, Viney

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need Scott Pendlebury gold
. Have heaps to swap too many common and clash to mention.
I also hAve Luke hodge golds x 2.
Happy to post pm me if anyone has
A spare gold pendles !

Series 2 is here, goddammit. Norm Smiths repeated from Series 1.

Need a Pendlebury NS to complete the S2 folder. Have extras of the other four Norms to trade.

Edit: Got Pendlebury. Done. Finished.

Have spares of Hodge, Bartel & Johnson NS to trade if anyone needs them.

Last edited:
Hey guys I need from series 2 Patton, Heppell, Hodge (clash) scott thompson.

Also need several gold norms smith, will swap Luke Hodge gold plus any spares u may need.

From series 2 I have spares to list a few
Bontempelli x 5, Gray, Riewalt x 3, Rich, Dangerfield x 3, Blair, Walker, Rance,

Plus most of series 1 as spares minus a few.

Still need Zorko, Wines, Martin, Libba from Series 1 - many spares to swap if anyone can help?
I have Zorko. Only need Riewoldt clash.
Hey guys I need from series 2 Patton, Heppell, Hodge (clash) scott thompson.

Also need several gold norms smith, will swap Luke Hodge gold plus any spares u may need.

From series 2 I have spares to list a few
Bontempelli x 5, Gray, Riewalt x 3, Rich, Dangerfield x 3, Blair, Walker, Rance,

Plus most of series 1 as spares minus a few.
I have Thompson, need Riewoldt.

Last edited:
Anyone with Heppell and Hodge Clash?
Starting to think these 2 dont exist, I have just about all other doubles to swap including
Patten, Riewaldt, Dahlaus, Jones, Rich, Dangerfield in clash guernseys.

how does everyone store their figures? just in a box or on display etc
In the folders and I keep those in a glass cabinet and keep my spares in an empty Microfigures box.

Evil, evil things, these are.

If anyone needs any 2016 stage 1 or 2, or even any from 2014-15, send me your list and I'll see what I can do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back