Game Day GF - Hawks v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look forward to everytime this thread gets bumped up ... Still enjoy the GF game day comments and melts over on the west coast board. When theres nothing new updated on here i like to go over and Re-read the last 15 pages i thought they had deleted the hole thread but found it over on page 2. Just fantastic reading. ;)

Darling... Just seriously!! LOL. :thumbsu:

Look forward to everytime this thread gets bumped up ... Still enjoy the GF game day comments and melts over on the west coast board. When theres nothing new updated on here i like to go over and Re-read the last 15 pages i thought they had deleted the hole thread but found it over on page 2. Just fantastic reading. ;)

Darling... Just seriously!! LOL. :thumbsu:
Got to the point in the thread when Darling dropped that mark.. Deliciously juicy. The words used to describe him. Oh my lord.

Got to the point in the thread when Darling dropped that mark.. Deliciously juicy. The words used to describe him. Oh my lord.
Happened right in front of where I was sitting. Good times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's some Darling love.

Haha I could never get sick of watching that.

Apparently that's the drafting mistake that cost us the 2013 premiership though.

Yeah, a forward with the composure and coordination of an epileptic having a stroke is exactly what we were missing.

Haha I could never get sick of watching that.

Apparently that's the drafting mistake that cost us the 2013 premiership though.

Yeah, a forward with the composure and coordination of an epileptic having a stroke is exactly what we were missing.
Ballas was awesome compared to that.

Keep forgetting that he could have salvaged the situation after dropping it too. But instead he shits himself, fumbles again and gets clean bowled :D

Yeah all those gifs and pics of him dropping the mark really don't do justice to how comprehensively he managed to f**k that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back