Mod. Notice Q&A with Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

Heads up Port Board posters. Chris Davies has very kindly agreed to answer a range of questions about trading from our community. Obviously he cannot answer specific questions about trade deals but post your questions in this thread and we'll see what gets answered.

Many thanks to Andrew Fuss for arranging this opportunity.
Thank you Ford, Andrew and Chris. Love this club. My question is, can you tell Barrett on twitter that we have no more salary cap issues than any other AFL club and we are managing fine thank you ,as he brings up that topic every time he discusses Port.

Hi, so I just checked in on Yik Yak and saw this - was this you?

av0xzd.jpg

Wait...were all of them you?

Do the AFL let you bring your dog from home to the trade table? Dogs in the workplace are known to relieve stress, and Gillo seems like the sort of chill dude to be cool with that. All wearing those weird toe shoes, and making jokes about how much weed he smokes before mentioning that he doesn't actually because that would be illegal...*wink*. Also, I think your dog is high now.

Does the heightened sense of entitlement among newly minted franchises who have been handed a cavalcade of gilt-edged picks and players which they continue to exploit years later through absurd expectations in trade negotiations annoy you as much as it does me?

Ok scratch that, you probably can't answer that. Can you tell us whether a mutually agreeable negotiation of the Charlie Dixon trade can be finalised before a) mediation or b) the weekend? Because I swear some poster's heads here are going to explode if that doesn't happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So...did you bring the salary cap with you? Can I wear it, and take a selfie with you while wearing it?

Will you generally touch base with every club once a year or only chat when required to
What club is the busiest this time of year generally

How much discussion is their with Geoff Parker about the strength of the draft and the quality of draftees that might be available at our picks

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back