Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure he said experienced players. He said we had irons in the fire which I'm assuming he meant redden as he hadn't been done yet, Jetta and then he mentioned we'd try with Anderson but that it would be difficult. I don't see us going after 4 players. If we don't have the currency for Anderson, we don't have the currency for much else

Unless it's player for player.

Currency isn't just draft picks, i am sure you know that though.

And where did McGovern and Schofield finish in our B&F? Guess they sucked this year too.

Offensively he was better off the HBF he was better then all of our mids bar Shuey and Gaff.

But you are seeing what you are doing? You complaining that he isn't as all round strong as our best mids. Well no s**t. If we could get a Gaff or Shuey Mk 2 for Sinclair we would do it every time.

What we will get is the offensive side of a Shuey (which is basically what we are after) and a weaker defensive side.

The defensive side will need to be worked on but at worst he will take a tag and pressure off Shuey and Gaff.
I'm not complaining that he was as strong all round as our best mids, I'm saying he wasn't.

That doesn't mean I don't want him as he does offer something that our other mids don't. The good jetta would be a very valuable acquisition. The lazy, disinterested jetta that I saw towards the end of the year would be a disaster

You said he had a comparable season to gaff and shuey which is where I disagreed

I'd rather hold onto Sinclair than trade for Jetta. Who is our back up ruck if Sinclair goes and Lycett comes in? While I would love to use Gov as a chop out in the ruck, and fwd and back and everywhere else (Multigovern!), he is prone to injury and should be protected from such the demanding ruck role if possible.

Good to see McDoogs back in player manager form.

On McGinnity, I'm a bit torn on giving him another year. Part of me says de-list and give his spot to a young 'un (we wouldn't get a trade for him, would we?). But the other part of me says his 90 games including 6 finals is handy depth to have.

Where did Sinclair come?
In his girlfriend

I actually don't know as I've only seen a top 10 and Sinclair wasn't in that

Under normal circumstances a straight swap of Sinclair for jetta would be ridiculous overs for you to pay but in this rather unique set of circumstances it is a distinct possibility that you might add some steak knives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you throw in some baseless speculation on the final deal to tide us over until it is announced?

Sure can.

Swans agree to include pick 14, now arguing about what we will throw in, suggestions have been A)A lucky red hat, B)Evil Krusty the Klown doll, or C)A mystery box.

Sure can.

Swans agree to include pick 14, now arguing about what we will throw in, suggestions have been A)A lucky red hat, B)Evil Krusty the Klown doll, or C)A mystery box.
Mystery box! Mystery box!!

Sure can.

Swans agree to include pick 14, now arguing about what we will throw in, suggestions have been A)A lucky red hat, B)Evil Krust the Klown doll, or C)A mystery box.

I'm picturing Vozzo forcing McGinnity into the mystery box at gun point.

"But it's no where near big enough Craig"

I'm picturing Vozzo forcing McGinnity into the mystery box at gun point.

"But it's no where near big enough Craig"
latest

I'm not complaining that he was as strong all round as our best mids, I'm saying he wasn't.

That doesn't mean I don't want him as he does offer something that our other mids don't. The good jetta would be a very valuable acquisition. The lazy, disinterested jetta that I saw towards the end of the year would be a disaster

You said he had a comparable season to gaff and shuey which is where I disagreed

On the offense side he-

Stuff it we are going in circles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back