Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that a week after the first final. He was pretty pissed at the club. Things could of changed. But by the sounds you guys were offerer pretty good money.
I can confirm he and his family were not happy about him being dropped. I know the family.
Going to be interesting to see how this plays out but have the feeling he will stay at Richmond.
I would love him to come to Carlton as I have known Ben since he was a baby.

Hmmm so Nathan Brown believes that pick 12 is way too much for Yarren but Astbury is worth 17. :confused:
Can you believe that, dumbfounded doesn't begin to describe how I feel about that, What's he actually basing that on? Potential,skill, age, speed, talent, games played?? Yarran has him covered everywhere there, ok ok he's got height, givem that 1... Idiots!

As had been said kids make stupid decisions take daniher for instance could have played in a premiership with Sydney chose to join a club that is anchored in the bottom 8 with wada sanctions hanging over his head.

Bennell and 22 to freo for 16 and 35

Think Freo will offer 22 for Cas?

Was literally going to post the same thing. I think they will.

I feel he is worth more to us, but if it helps us get Plowman, Tomlinson, then I would do it.

Was literally going to post the same thing. I think they will.

I feel he is worth more to us, but if it helps us get Plowman, Tomlinson, then I would do it.

Correct, would be happy to work a deal to get the GWS boys with that pick.

Maybe 20 + 22 in the package??

God I hope not. Anything over 20 seems a lucky dip, I just don't see the point in it all. Unless we ontrade it ofcourse.
Yeah I'd hope it to be on-traded, especially to GWS for the package deal.

Or potentially, Bell + 22 for Mayes + 17??

I rate Mayes, and I know people here rate Bell, but I'd personally do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bennell trade makes it look more likely we will get Tomlinson?

Looks like McCarthy is staying at gws...

Had to laugh at this tweet:

Freo offered 16 with another first.... Now they're asking if GWS is interested in 22? :confused:

Agree with Bic - would do it if it meant we got Tomlinson. If not then keep Cas, please.

I think the only reason Casboult should/will be traded is if the club can secure something out of it to satisfy GWS for Tomlinson.

One forward in. One forward out.

Ummm. Two actually................Henderson.

Let's see what happens yet, as there's still plenty of time for trades to happen.

Very unlikely McCarthy leaves, which means Freo now turn their attention to Casboult. Given they just got Harley for a steal (744 points, which works out to around Pick 25) I'd suggest they may be more open to a straight swap of 22 for Cas.

Otherwise, I can't see us letting him go.

There's no point in Carlton drafting him at 20 unless you believe that they wont pick him at pick 5 of the round

Second round pick 1: 948 points - 20% = 758 points
Second round pick 5 (St. Kilda) = 815 points
It's actually a discount of 197 points from pick 18 onwards. 197 or 20%, whichever is higher.

Very unlikely McCarthy leaves, which means Freo now turn their attention to Casboult. Given they just got Harley for a steal (744 points, which works out to around Pick 25) I'd suggest they may be more open to a straight swap of 22 for Cas.

Otherwise, I can't see us letting him go.

Different clubs but you'd think if Stanley costs pick 21, Cas at 22 ain't bad in a shallow pool.

Who said anything about genuine A graders? Im just saying my opinion is that the Saints are a couple of years nore advanced in their rebuild than us..
I'm not convinced of this. They may be slightly ahead of us, but I think ours is going to go better than theirs and we may even play finals before them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back