Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yippee. Hopefully the first of many WA players to come to us. I just wish we had gotten a player of Harley's quality in the last two trade periods. Still, a very good trade that will make us better and more enjoyable to watch :thumbsu:

we are continually bent over in trade scenarios, we had the complete leverage there and we had no reason to downgrade to pick 22, beginning to think Bond is just a nice guy. Goodbye McCarthy:cry:

Just wow . . .
superstar, him Fyfe and Hill, wow.
Now those three are worth the price of admission.
Im sorry, but I don't want Harley to value tackling, blocking or any other defensive s**t (unless it's necessary), I want him attacking and using that God given talent to put the ball between the big sticks. So stoked right now.

we are continually bent over in trade scenarios, we had the complete leverage there and we had no reason to downgrade to pick 22, beginning to think Bond is just a nice guy. Goodbye McCarthy:cry:

You are the type of guy who would win lotto and complain about being in a higher tax bracket.

Phwoarr our midfield is looking awesome now.

Following : Sandi Fyfe Neale
Centre: Hill Mundy Bennell

Rotate Barlow through
faking_an_orgasm_17_things_girls_do_but_will_never_admit.gif

Yeah, it'll be interesting. They have some good young kids but they need a couple more of them to become A grade like Duncan has.

Henderson is a good gamble I think because the point they're lacking is KPDs. Lonergan is old, Taylor isnt young.
Henderson was definitely a good get for them. Fills a current need. And if they can get the Carlton out of Henderson...
Geelong actually look pretty good, on face value. Other than their forward line, which looks in a similar state to ours (other than Hawkins being considerably younger than Pav).
If I was them, though, I'd have gone for the rebuild via draft now. Couple of premierships behind them, they can afford a few years in the wilderness, and even if it did turn out that way they still have Dangerfield and Selwood in the mix to keep it interesting - i.e. they're not going to bottom out anytime soon.

I'm not sure their strategy is correct, but it'll be a few seasons before we know for sure.

Bennell was always going to be a first round pick.. Be ignorant to not think so. Henderson got traded for a first round draft pick in 2016. So compared to that (Bennell is more talented then that hack), we pretty much got a similar pick back. Could've just been Bennell. Win-win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back