Review Winners and Losers of the draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Honest question? Are Gold Coast trying to scuttle their club.

Ah Chee - you wot, over Milera who is a similar type but more talented
Fiorini - over a whole heap of talent like Tucker, Clarke, Hibberd, bidding on Keays
Schoenfield - over Bonner, Balic and Mathieson

Is this a joke? Who is their recruiter?

I'm guessing your board was pissed when Brisbane snaked you and grabbed Mathieson at 39 though. Don't blame you guys, I'd be the same. Think they did it to us with Skinner as well.

The lead up to that was intense. It was so entertaining that I couldn't be too disappointed when the Lions picked Matho.

I'm happy with what we ended up with. As I mentioned before, I don't think many of us were expecting to even be able to use pick 40 as we thought we'd need it for Rice.

Brisbane absolutely killed it. Carlton really couldn't bigger things up with 4 top 20 picks. Port did well.

Gold Coast fans would be a bit let down. Kinda like being a kid at Christmas and only getting clothes.

From my view on the dogs, don't like Dunkley but absolutely over the freaking moon with Collins. Thought we kissed the chance to get him goodbye when we traded 11 away. Adams is a solid get and williams was Dalrymple's annual who? pick.

Can't wait to trade for them in two years.

Messenger. I'm surprised Hawthorn did not recruit Full Back and running back flanker early to replace Brian Lake and Grant Birchall

Collins and Bonner would have been perfect replacements for them. Just my opinion but who am I to challenge Graham Wrights judgement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to trade for them in two years.

bbe7f4ceee1a75c7ef0a4570a6590b3f

Might not be so easy from now on.

Why don't we change this thread title to the winners and losers of the 2011 draft? Next year we can look at 2012 and then we can revisit this draft winners and losers in 2019.

you obviously do not know bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back