Movie SPECTRE (Bond 24)

Remove this Banner Ad

Goldeneye has my favorite opening scene ever,
My favorite bond girl - Natalya,
Some of the best interplay between M and Bond,
Sean mutha****ing Bean,
Famke Jansenn as one of the best, and best named bond villains, Xenia Onnatop. Honestly her and Natalya are two my two favorite bond girls ever in one movie
"I am invinceable!!"
Best final standoff location / scene
Graveyard scene

Everything.

Everything about it is awesome.

Sean mutha****ing Bean,
Famke Jansenn as one of the best, and best named bond villains, Xenia Onnatop. Honestly her and Natalya are two my two favorite bond girls ever in one movie
"I am invinceable!!"
Graveyard scene

Everything.

Nah

Sean mutha****ing Bean,
"I am invinceable!!"
Graveyard scene

Everything.

Love GoldenEye. It's my favourite of the Bond films and I also had the game on Nintendo 64.

Once you ditch that central conceit, it ceases to be wish fulfilment for white guys. That'll turn it into a generic action franchise. Nothing wrong with that, but there's a reason none of those have captured the longevity of Bond.
They did that already in Quantum of Solace. Worst Bond film ever.

Sean mutha****ing Bean,
"I am invinceable!!"
Graveyard scene

Everything.

pretty good sound track too, mainly in the helicopter scene and the opening, bit different over all though... Spectres sound track was far too similar to Skyfall for my liking. Don't forget the ripper song by Tina Turner

Wouldn't mind composing a list of potential or a Wishlist of actors to play Bond in the future

*Elba (personal favourite)
*Cavil
*Fassbender
*Hardy
*Statham (I do question if he has the range to do it... Plus bald Bond)
*Hiddleston (can he bulk up?)

I can't really think of any actors from the left field ... Possibly a young upcoming actor .
Jackman too old?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roger Moore was around 45-46 on debut, Craig is 47, next movie wont be until what 2017 at least if not 2018 so he would be around 48 by then
Moore wasn't required to do the level of action people expect of Bond these days.

Wouldn't mind composing a list of potential or a Wishlist of actors to play Bond in the future

*Elba (personal favourite)
*Cavil
*Fassbender
*Hardy
*Statham (I do question if he has the range to do it... Plus bald Bond)
*Hiddleston (can he bulk up?)

Hiddleston definitely has the face of a potential Bond. Eddie Redmayne still looks too young for my liking, but give him a few years...

Roger Moore was around 45-46 on debut, Craig is 47, next movie wont be until what 2017 at least if not 2018 so he would be around 48 by then

Moore was almost 45 or was 45 when filming began. Filming began for Live and Let Die in October 1972, Moore's birthday is also in October so he may have been very close to if not 45 when filming started.

There's been a three to four year gap between Bond films for the last few so on that basis Jackman would be 50/51 when the next film is released in say 2018 or 2019. No way the producers will want a 50 year old debutant in the role.

Given Craig is 47, if he chooses to do another film it will likely be his last in the role.

Went and saw it yesterday, was a little underwhelmed. Felt 'Man from Uncle' and 'Ghost Protocol' had more story to them, it just seemed a little too simplistic especially the way he got away from Spectre's crater fortress.

That being said I thought the movie was 'cool' (if that is a satisfactory explanation), even if we know he didn't want to be there I think Craig is a good Bond and his cohorts were a good compliment to him although I feel Judy Dench has more presence even though I like Fiennes.

I liked Waltz as Blofeld and loved Bautista, just not enough of him. 7.5/10

Went and saw it yesterday, was a little underwhelmed. Felt 'Man from Uncle' and 'Ghost Protocol' had more story to them, it just seemed a little too simplistic especially the way he got away from Spectre's crater fortress.

That being said I thought the movie was 'cool' (if that is a satisfactory explanation), even if we know he didn't want to be there I think Craig is a good Bond and his cohorts were a good compliment to him although I feel Judy Dench has more presence even though I like Fiennes.

I liked Waltz as Blofeld and loved Bautista, just not enough of him. 7.5/10
Tbf there's very few actors throughout history who can stand up next to Judi Dench.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back