AFL Player # 3: Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Parish returned from injury this year on a half back flank to great success. Thats where his career will start but hes also an a class finisher and an a class reader of the ball off hands so could be used as a genuine small forward.

He wouldve been ideal for the sub vest. I hope hes picked ahead of Cooney at every chance who actually hea not too disimilar to with the way he plays.

A mix between Cooney, Murphy and Jack Steven for me.

Doesnt have the Cooney explosion but has his over head marking and 1 on 1 ability. Has Murphys smart kicking and lowering the eyes but can also move away from a stoppage and a similar inside/out mix
I reckon we've got our quota of back flankers developing such as Gleeson, Ashby, and now Morgan and Francis, players who might find a career back there. I'd like to see them try a young classy small like Parish up forward and see if he can snag a few for us in a problematic area.

30jmq6f.png

Welcome to the club Ellen!
la-lh-ellen-degeneres-design-challenge-series-for-hgtv-20140422.jpg

I'm liking this kid's attitude in interviews. He's obsessed with Heppell, very confident but laid back too. I'm sure Doison will take him under his wing like Zach and he'll turn out to be a really good player. Heppell, Z.Merrett, Laverde, Langford and Parish, i'm liking the look of that midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm liking this kid's attitude in interviews. He's obsessed with Heppell, very confident but laid back too. I'm sure Doison will take him under his wing like Zach and he'll turn out to be a really good player. Heppell, Z.Merrett, Laverde, Langford and Parish, i'm liking the look of that midfield.

Would be crazy if they vote Heppell for captain.

I hope that gets shown world wide.

"yeah sweet"
"no wurries"
"yeeeah alright maite"
"goodtabe on board"
"Yeah if I dun see ya tmoz, i'll seeya in a few"
"Yeah sweet Heps"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back