BF Awards POTY 2015: Congratulations nickgrant69 | Trident and Rising Star winners announced!

Who will win?

• Crimson Azure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 21

3 - deeco

2 - nickgrant69

1 - CWaffles, Dez!, stretcharmstrong

Tally after R21

25 nickgrant69

22 Demon 16

21 Cannon82

16 A11dAtP0w3R

13 Striker475

9 Djcjdees

8 d33my / Proper Gander

7 Gysberts2Bate

6 Bluelegs / schmuttt

5 deeco

4 Blackas87 / Dez! / ManWithNoName / YouDontKnowJack

3 Benwah83 / darthsidusfan

2 CWaffles / Tempy Tiger / Tulip

1 MarcMaverick / master bate / stretcharmstrong / TheSeventhHamster / Vineyy / Wowlace

Need to work on my Bigfooty fitness. Early bolter before fading out into mid-table obscurity.

Jimmy Toumpas wasnt sited in the seniors from round 14 onwards in fairness to the both of us, there goes a good 90% of things worth posting about.

Jimmy Toumpas wasnt sited in the seniors from round 14 onwards in fairness to the both of us, there goes a good 90% of things worth posting about.

Can't imagine what the other 10% would be. Probably Dawes' useless mits.

Goodes booing of course. :D

Speaking of the great man, good to see its newsworthy if some random draftee likes Facebook pages that don't praise and venorate Him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should be publicly stoned for having an opinion, what disgrace. :thumbsdown:

Nothing wrong with having an opinion as long as its the socially acceptable one.

Wankfest done? Good. Nobody's stoned him, they're just saying they expect a new Sydney player to be a little more intelligent.

How was he supposed to know the Swans would draft him?

I don't know why this is news - it just is. Social media can bite anyone once you get employment with this and that. It's just something you have to learn.

Wots this on the POTY page for?
True, similar thing happened with Boeckhorst, just a different issue.

ThePuppetMaster will shortly give the final 2 rounds of votes...

Wankfest done? Good. Nobody's stoned him, they're just saying they expect a new Sydney player to be a little more intelligent.

Finished with your soap box? Good. I'm just saying its silly that a couple of likes on Facebook is newsworthy. Clearly the bloke should've anticipated he may well end up at Sydney when the draft comes around and that there's a very good chance people running the AFL website will stalk his Facebook profile and see what he's liked in the last 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back