Swans recruit likes Anti Adam Pages on Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's young and stupid. We were all young and stupid once. And impressionable. Needs to be cut some slack, at this point in time he's guilty only of being a sheep, and following the rest of the 'I reckon Goodes is just a flog' sheep.

He's young and stupid. We were all young and stupid once. And impressionable. Needs to be cut some slack, at this point in time he's guilty only of being a sheep, and following the rest of the 'I reckon Goodes is just a flog' sheep.

Fine, but should a recruit be banned from the Draft for complaining about fraud ...GWS?

Even if the kid does not like goodes, thats fair enough, thats his opinion. What i think the club would be most concerned with would be the fact that he was happy to post it on line and mock adam goodes without ever meeting him. Character goes a long way in the afl these days, and whilst it is a minor "incident", his charecter would be under some sort of question mark at the moment

Even if the kid does not like goodes, thats fair enough, thats his opinion. What i think the club would be most concerned with would be the fact that he was happy to post it on line and mock adam goodes without ever meeting him. Character goes a long way in the afl these days, and whilst it is a minor "incident", his charecter would be under some sort of question mark at the moment

Jeezus. Get over yourself. What a ridiculously precious post on all levels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He could have gone on. His finals series was fantastic. He was just too mentally drained to go on another season, being constantly booed because he stood up against racism.

weak.. plenty of players get booed more than Goodes.

Why does this always get back to racism?

I thought Goodes was a f/wit before he called out that girl. I still think he's a f/wit.

Yet I support his stance on indigenous issues.

Players that stage & prance around with that FIGJAM strut will always be disliked by opposition supporters.

Goodes was too self absorbed (i.e. a f/wit) to accept that.

Last edited:
Why doe this always get back to racism?

I thought Goodes was a f/wit before he called out that girl. I still think he's a f/wit.

Yet I support his stance on indigenous issues.

Players that stage & prance around with that FIGJAM strut will always be disliked by opposition supporters.

Goodes was too self absorbed (i.e. a f/wit) to accept that.

Except he was not booed every week before calling out that girl for racism. The booing only started after he started taking a stand on Aboriginal issues.

Except he was not booed every week before calling out that girl for racism. The booing only started after he started taking a stand on Aboriginal issues.
No, the booing increased after people realised he was too precious to cop it.

People stop booing when they can see it's futile.

Pity Adam was too self absorbed to realise that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back