Werewolf Werewolf Game Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So? The Chief Guardian can be used for evil. Last game, pantskyle used the role of the CG to protect himself and his lover Quivorir by alternating between the two from one day to the next
So?

Doesn't feel right. Some things about the game should be sacred / inviolable... like the Guardian. Just a view.

My next game will include some subtle rule (but don't expect anything any time soon)changes:

1. Players may at any time in the game randomly receive a loot crate containing one of several different bonuses determined by me. More active players will have a higher chance of receiving one.

2. The Head Vampire gets to pick their two team mates at the start of the game. They may recruit one other vampire if one dies. But not if the Head Vamp is killed.

3. If the Juggilante kills a villager(or good role) 3 nights in a row they will lose the ability to kill for one (the next)night and be ineligible for protection from another player or amulet.

4. You MUST vote and make at least one other post on Day 1 or you will be Mod killed. Leniency will be shown if mentioned on sign up.

5. The Alpha wolf cannot be killed at night. *the game is called "Werewolf". The Alpha should be the most powerful role in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If no one else wants to run a game, I can post another game after this one finishes.

I can run one.

My games usually run pretty well don't they? I mean, happy not to run otherwise.

Can I make a request to future mods?

Don't tag in players that have been killed in a night phase.

Part of the fun is checking the thread, generally when I glance and see I have notifications I know I'm dead which spoils the fun for me a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back