Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Thor.

When it came out, my friend asked me If I wanted to go see Thor: the Dark World

My reaction:
83511242.gif

WWE1.gif

How quick do they pump this diarrhea out? They just make an Avengers movie, which is basically the same cast?

They film them in unison, not even kidding. All three of the new Star Wars are being filmed and produced simultaneously with staggered starts. We end up with mass produced rubbish every December instead of one masterpiece every 3-4 years.

Back in the day of Spiderman 2, they were pretty **** good.

Consider the shark jumped. We are at peak surperhero movie.

As soon as ant man was announced it was all over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How quick do they pump this diarrhea out? They just made an Avengers movie, which is basically the same cast?
What even is this s**t.

Ah we used to be friends ... Now every one is pissed at you. Now my new friends don't like me. Argghhhh emotions. I'm going to have to fight these guys who like me until we come to some realisation.

What ... Ran out of villains in the marvel universe ? What's next? Black widow feuds with hawkeye because he keeps using her black eyeliner ?

Im a nerd, I make no apologies that I enjoy these dumb popcorn superhero movies.

They are fighting because the Gubberment wants all "powered" people to be indexed and tracked at all times [ties in to Agents of Shield]
Half the Avengers are against it the other half are for it.

Im a nerd, I make no apologies that I enjoy these dumb popcorn superhero movies.

They are fighting because the Gubberment wants all "powered" people to be indexed and tracked at all times [ties in to Agents of Shield]
Half the Avengers are against it the other half are for it.

Let's be real though, no one meaningful is gonna die, so what's the point?

May as well watch pro-wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back