Welcome to Collingwood First Pick 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see much wrong with his game at all, nothing to fault.

Apparently his kicking can let him down at times. I'm sure though that the club can fix that...

What about a knickname??

Claude as in Claude Rains, the Invisible Man???

Surely someone can do better than that.

Damnit OA, don't just start a thread with no info, I want bios, height/weight/20m sprint time/favourite colour/thoughts on the second season of True Detective/skinfolds and pictures at each level of junior competition. Preferably with interviews.

Damnit OA, don't just start a thread with no info, I want bios, height/weight/20m sprint time/favourite colour/thoughts on the second season of True Detective/skinfolds and pictures at each level of junior competition. Preferably with interviews.
I said more info to come.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hear we hid him away so he wouldn't get invited to a state screening or the combine. Appears to have worked because I can't see his name anywhere...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

has anyone checked his facebook page yet?
I checked his facelessbook page when he started following Pendles on Twitter, that's when I knew he maybe coming to the Pies.;)

It says he was a mad Collingwood supporter growing up.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I checked his facelessbook page when he started following Pendles on Twitter, that's when I knew he maybe coming to the Pies.;)

It says he was a mad Collingwood supporter growing up.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Must've been around 1999.

Not sure if I'm keen on his missus' outfit for the Copeland, it really washes out her complexion.

glass+dress.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back