FTA-TV SPOILERS: Survivor: Second Chance S31

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Not sure that getting yourself into the bottom alliance and then being used as pawns in the majority's blindsides because you're too useless to be considered a thread should be considered outwitting and outplaying.

Wentworth at least made the idol play at the right time. Ciera's entire gameplan at the moment revolves around saying "Make a move! I'm on the bottom and I don't like it!" The same as every single person on the bottom ever.

YES! THIS EXACTLY!!! Just because people are making choices that don't help her, she is assuming that they aren't making moves at all. Maybe they just have a different gameplan to her? And considering she is a couple of tribals away from being voted out (presumably), it might mean that their gameplan is actually better than her one.

Also, love the Mac response gif. "I mailed them halfway to Siberia"!!!

Also, love the Mac response gif. "I mailed them halfway to Siberia"!!!

I'm just up to season 10 on my first watch through ever. Can't believe it's taken me this long to get into it. It's probably my favourite show at the moment.

giphy.gif

Not sure that getting yourself into the bottom alliance and then being used as pawns in the majority's blindsides because you're too useless to be considered a thread should be considered outwitting and outplaying.

Wentworth at least made the idol play at the right time. Ciera's entire gameplan at the moment revolves around saying "Make a move! I'm on the bottom and I don't like it!" The same as every single person on the bottom ever.
But that's just it. If she makes it to the end, she would have survived 10 or so eliminations while being at the bottom of the pile. Unlike Abi, she has claims of not being a goat.

But that's just it. If she makes it to the end, she would have survived 10 or so eliminations while being at the bottom of the pile. Unlike Abi, she has claims of not being a goat.
They're 3 free votes for every TC. If a pair desperately wants someone out then they can jump on board. Then once it gets down to 7/8 if the three of them are still together....u

Another great Tribal Council (11th episode). Wasn't quite as suspenseful as Savage's but that could be down to the clumsy edit that purposefully wants to keep viewers in the dark by revealing very few details and conversations between prior to TC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So glad Stephen is gone and orchestrated by my favourite Spencer, no less. In retrospect, how ****ing stupid is Stephen. Did so much stupid stuff this episode that I don't know where to start.

need to rename this season to Survivor: Blindside. Loving this season, the rain really punished them.

Jeremy's idol play :thumbsu:. Honestly think he's definately going to the finals, have a good chance of winning it aswell imo (unless another blindside happens). Already secured a vote in Fisback if he makes the final tribal counsel.

Joe: We need to vote out Stephen
Abi: Pooopy pants
Joe: Stephen.
Abi. Yea poopy pants

My favourite moment: When Fishbak and abi was answering the same question during the reward challenge, he intentionally takes off the lid of the wrong pot and baits abi lol

chaos kass nomore its Choas Abi now. Her paranoia level is off the charts.

Last edited:
As a whole most enjoyable episodes so far this series. Great challenges (for once) love the wrestling bball one, good gameplay, jeremy big move, abi providing entertainment lol, kelly with the idol, spencer finally beating Joe, fishbach blindside. Glad he is gone but would have voted joe out before he goes on another immunity run.

Great episodes, been such a good season for strategy. Genuinely the game can go many ways. Possible winners: Jeremy, Spencer, Joe and Wentworth.

So glad Stephen is gone and orchestrated by my favourite Spencer, no less. In retrospect, how ****ing stupid is Stephen. Did so much stupid stuff this episode that I don't know where to start.
I don't think he did much wrong this episode aside from deciding to split the vote in the latest tribal. But they did that because last season when Dan used his similar advantage, he didn't split his extra vote and as a result went home. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Also not sure how much splitting the vote was his decision. He completely trusted Spencer and so did Jeremy. Spencer just outplayed them both.

Great episodes, been such a good season for strategy. Genuinely the game can go many ways. Possible winners: Jeremy, Spencer, Joe and Wentworth.

no chance of Joe winning this game unless he wins all of the remaining challenges. He's got such a bullseye on his back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back