Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha yep. Sit down and think to myself, I feel like doing some quests tonight.

Run out the front gate of Sanctuary and think to myself "Oh, the fields of fire on those auto guns isn't quite overlapping properly, I should fix that"... 3hrs later and I'm still screwing around building s**t at Sanctuary.

Yea it's a real bitch on the OCD. Last night I scrapped a large pre fab shack and put in place two small ones, because the large shack had a section that floated because of the unlevelled building ground.

Are the legendary item drops random? I ALWAYS get armour or melee. The armour was fine for the first few but I just want some friggin guns!

pretty random. I got a ghoul slayer gun very early as a legendary drop, maybe around level 6.

My initial attitude towards settlements was, who can be bothered with this s**t. To now being one where my last two sessions have been doing mostly settlement stuff.

Having the Supply Line perk makes a huge difference.

I spend about 2 hours one session setting up the layout of my friggin bedroom.

"I'll put my magazine rack here...wait, then i can't get in the walk in robe"

I haven't run into any hostile sentry bots yet, but god those Assaultrons are tough.
Avoid. They have what I assume are the miniguns... you don't have much time to do anything except run, and hope you have enough points in agility to keep running!! I really want to kill one.

So I am officially in a gay relationship with Hancock. Been a bit of a whirlwind romance. But what can I say, I had the option to flirt so I took it, he gave out all the signs, he reciprocated and now we sleep together.

We exited a building to have a talk and become official, as we were talking a homophobic deathclaw decided to viciously attack us, after I destroyed it we were able to continue our talk.

My man, my love, my Hancock.

fallout-4_11.jpg

So I am officially in a gay relationship with Hancock. Been a bit of a whirlwind romance. But what can I say, I had the option to flirt so I took it, he gave out all the signs, he reciprocated and now we sleep together.

We exited a building to have a talk and become official, as we were talking a homophobic deathclaw decided to viciously attack us, after I destroyed it we were able to continue our talk.

fallout-4_11.jpg

Make sure you grab the Minutemen General armour and hat so you can look fabulous together

Avoid. They have what I assume are the miniguns... you don't have much time to do anything except run, and hope you have enough points in agility to keep running!! I really want to kill one.
Fat man is your friend

Only to come home from a hard day of Raider slaying to find some random new Settler asleep in your bed.
Haha, there was some ghoul in there the other night. I was genuinely offended

fallout-4_11.jpg

When games imitate real life

Last edited:
Oh yeh, a few times now those feckin sentry bots have spotted me and I have had to run like a little girl, and they keep following the bastards! I just don't have the firepower to do enough damage to them.

I had one spawn and attack me the second i left an armory. Was a fun time.

Finally found a good gun. Hunting rifle that does double damage if the target is at full health. Modded it a bit so now it does 176 damage on the first shot.
ive finally started to put perk points into the rifle Perk increasing damage to 20% more and now 40% more. Wish i did this ages ago! My modded shotgun, sniper rifle and Righteous gun and devastating now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive finally started to put perk points into the rifle Perk increasing damage to 20% more and now 40% more. Wish i did this ages ago! My modded shotgun, sniper rifle and Righteous gun and devastating now.
Exactly the same as me. I feel like this is probably where I went wrong when I was sitting there wasting a ton of ammo trying to kill things

Make sure you grab the Minutemen General armour and hat so you can look fabulous together

I have that one, it's very dapper.

Hancock actually is covered in armour and a helmet, early on in our travels I decided I didn't want people to freak out by looking at him so I covered him up.

I have that one, it's very dapper.

Hancock actually is covered in armour and a helmet, early on in our travels I decided I didn't want people to freak out by looking at him so I covered him up.
Rubbish!

You're like some sheikh who doesn't want anyone else perving on their harem!

Alpha Deathclaw appearance just scared the hell out of me. "Aww look at this nice scenic garden terrace, what a view, wait, what the? What is scaling the building?!!!"
ichc_donotwant.jpg

Alpha Deathclaw appearance just scared the hell out of me. "Aww look at this nice scenic garden terrace, what a view, wait, what the? What is scaling the building?!!!"

That was the same homophobic deathclaw that attacked me and my lover, Hancock.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back