Manchester United thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely pathetic this morning, embarrassing. Completely dominated the game but so toothless in attack.

Now we have to go to Germany and win against Wolfsburg to make it into the next round.

That 2nd half performance was absolutely terrible. Now we have to most likely win in Germany to get through the groups. Just an awful result.

That second half effort was so toothless, * that was hard to watch.

How long is Herrera expected to be out for? Rooney was painfully unimaginative tonight, when he drops so deep to chase possession and constantly just floats the ball out to the right he offers nothing as a #10.

Coming into games these days I'm not worried at all about losing because the philosophy has made us so hard to beat but I constantly worry about how we're going to score, something needs to change.

Breathe mate breathe we will be fine

Yes we will be fine, in the Europa league.

Relying on Moscow to upset PSV and somehow finding a way to actually score goals against a decent German team in Germany.

That second half effort was so toothless, **** that was hard to watch.

How long is Herrera expected to be out for? Rooney was painfully unimaginative tonight, when he drops so deep to chase possession and constantly just floats the ball out to the right he offers nothing as a #10.

Coming into games these days I'm not worried at all about losing because the philosophy has made us so hard to beat but I constantly worry about how we're going to score, something needs to change.

Yep, we are hard to beat and score against but **** me we are disgusting in attack, woeful.

Michael Owen said that we have two CM's that contribute nothing going forward. That's putting it lightly.

Still not convinced LVG has what it takes for us to be a top European side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Owen said that we have two CM's that contribute nothing going forward. That's putting it lightly.

Still not convinced LVG has what it takes for us to be a top European side.

Has LVG done anything to convince us at any level?

We are boring to watch plain and simple.

We had 13 shots at goal, in most games we are having 10 + shots, LvG's tactics is a possession based game, he can't actually kick the goals for us.

Could be a while until you two have that chat. Can't see us banging in goals anytime soon. We aren't clinical but also we don't create chances to 'score'. We create chances but they're poor ones, and really, overall we don't create anywhere near enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back