Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha and it seems he is sorry for his actions according to the Lions' official media statement. Now that's refreshing and original.

The Brisbane Lions released a brief statement on Wednesday afternoon, saying they were aware of the court case:

"He has co-operated fully with the investigation and is sorry for his actions. The club will not be taking any further action that might result in Lewis wishing to return to Victoria" it said.

Robinson
Fevola
that kid that got choked by leppa
Taylor
apparantly Mathieson from what BF draft board says
That whole Zorko vs Rockliff thing
Beams
Christensen

Club will and is eating itself.
And all the talent walking out

But whenever you try to tell Brisbane fans on the MB that maybe their culture might be a bit s**t they're all:
irak_minister_informatie.jpg

Late this afternoon, one of the guys at work showed me the membership renewal invoice for him and his Mum. They attend every Port AND Crows game: the total bill is $2080, and that doesn't include the cost for the car park, which is at least another couple of hundred.

I guess some people just love their footy: whatever the cost.

Late this afternoon, one of the guys at work showed me the membership renewal invoice for him and his Mum. They attend every Port AND Crows game: the total bill is $2080, and that doesn't include the cost for the car park, which is at least another couple of hundred.

Should be able to salary sacrifice your port membership.

I hope they both identify as Port supporters (if that's still a thing).

Should be allowed to sacrifice a crows member to pay for your Port membership.

The whole concept behind sacrifice implies you would be losing something of worth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm. Interesting.

You may not remember Matt Buntine,

Who was in the team of the week earlier this year for his effort on Tim Membrey instead of Hombsch who shut down Travis Cloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back