NFL 2015 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

If Dallas win the division with a 7-9 record that will do me. The Giants will have had one of the greatest chokes of all time, don't see it happening.

Giants are not a good side and they have the hardest strength of schedule.

Considering they're leading the division by 1 game, and 2 over Dallas, with whats to come, it really wouldn't be a choke to not win the division

So Eagles and Panthers to lose.

Guess I could take a 3 day weekend to see it.

Colts and Texans in the playoffs from the lowly AFC South, amaze balls, i see no Steelers.

Not much worse than a lot of other divs, lots of ordinary teams around. Jags are not much worse than a lot of 3rd best div teams these days.

Not much worse than a lot of other divs, lots of ordinary teams around. Jags are not much worse than a lot of 3rd best div teams these days.

If they get to 10-6 it wont be lowly at all, just saying as it stands now, would be pretty amazing to see two reps from the AFC south make it.

If they get to 10-6 it wont be lowly at all, just saying as it stands now, would be pretty amazing to see two reps from the AFC south make it.

I'm talking now...second placed teams in other divs are 5-5, 5-5, 6-4, 4-6, 5-5 ..... lots of crap teams around.

Giants are not a good side and they have the hardest strength of schedule.

Considering they're leading the division by 1 game, and 2 over Dallas, with whats to come, it really wouldn't be a choke to not win the division

If Dallas win the division coming back from 2-7 then it is a choke. Weren't the Giants 3-1 at one stage??

Dallas are playing for their season.

Lose this and they are cooked for this season. A win doesn't mean they'll make a run but it will give them momentum.

If they take a beating the sideline theater should be worth watching.

So I'm hoping Dallas win or they get spanked. Either result would be entertaining.

I'm talking now...second placed teams in other divs are 5-5, 5-5, 6-4, 4-6, 5-5 ..... lots of crap teams around.

Yea, but to be fair most of those sorts of teams are behind a dominant run away leader in their division.

My comment wasnt meant to be snarky, as i said, if you get to 10-6 it will be a well deserved playoff appearance regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Dallas win the division coming back from 2-7 then it is a choke. Weren't the Giants 3-1 at one stage??

Na, im pretty sure Eli went full Eli against Dallas and Atlanta in the first two games of the season from memory.

Yea, but to be fair most of those sorts of teams are behind a dominant run away leader in their division.

My comment wasnt meant to be snarky, as i said, if you get to 10-6 it will be a well deserved playoff appearance regardless.

Nah didn't take it that way at all, just saying there's a lot of mediocrity around. Don't think we'll 10 either.

Nah didn't take it that way at all, just saying there's a lot of mediocrity around. Don't think we'll 10 either.

I kinda hope you do, Baz, a rematch with the 'Red BB Gun' would be must watch delicious viewing. :)

Im shocked the Cowboys are going in Favorites, but could see them getting the W and just as likely getting blown out.

I think Lions could lay a beatdown on Phily. Has Sanchez started a thanksgiving game since the butt fumble?

Panthers are good but also have one of the best schedules in the history with the AFC South, NFC East and 6 games in the NFC South. thats a dream schedule for most teams.

Im shocked the Cowboys are going in Favorites, but could see them getting the W and just as likely getting blown out.
Their W/L in recent seasons with Romo starting is pretty impressive.

That's the reason.

Have gotten on the Bucs at $17 to win the division.

tumblr_mg8h3obtEW1qedb29o1_500.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back