93.jpg

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I hate the graphics.

They spent so much time making it look as good as it did, that should've gone in to more maps and gameplay, but it has now set a standard that other games will have to meet, at the expense of the things I just mentioned...

I hate the graphics.

They spent so much time making it look as good as it did, that should've gone in to more maps and gameplay, but it has now set a standard that other games will have to meet, at the expense of the things I just mentioned...

They could have done that anyway, the build is basically a Battlefield game.

People early on didn't want this to be a Battlefield clone however if this game had Battlefield game modes in it then it would be better.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
They could have done that anyway, the build is basically a Battlefield game.

People early on didn't want this to be a Battlefield clone however if this game had Battlefield game modes in it then it would be better.

I like all the game modes, it just sucks all bar 2 of them (3 including Fighter Squadron) have a maximum of 16 players. That's backwards crap, that's last generation.

I like all the game modes, it just sucks all bar 2 of them (3 including Fighter Squadron) have a maximum of 16 players. That's backwards crap, that's last generation.

Should have been BF4 map sizes with 32v32 conquest included.

VaultWanderer

Club Legend
Suspended
Sep 10, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Game lacks any substance at all, a game that apart from running well offers both poor content, and expensive dlc. Ea and there filthy business practices make this game truly a joke to spend $70 or so dollars on.

Sep 1, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
Sep 1, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
I hate the graphics.

I thought the lack of maps was more about just doing it to make us pay for them later.

I hope that there's a Starfighter (or whatever it's called) map in space in the future. Would look pretty loose I imagine, and seems the most common place that such battles actually took place in the films hahaha.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
I thought the lack of maps was more about just doing it to make us pay for them later.

I hope that there's a Starfighter (or whatever it's called) map in space in the future. Would look pretty loose I imagine, and seems the most common place that such battles actually took place in the films hahaha.

Honestly, if they focused on space ship battles I would love it. It is much better as an arcade style air combat game than an FPS. Some big space maps, flying around Star Destroyers and s**t would be awesome, 40 players plus a few bots.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Starting to enjoy the smaller matches, still not ideal or what I paid for though.

Alas, fun is fun, and this is the most fun I've had online since Battlefield Bad Company 2

Back