Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough when I posted that picture. It wasn't in Gawler is was 20km away in the Barossa Valley. But I can assure you the fire got almost as close to Gawler, too. As I said, the northern part of Gawler were ready to evacuate.
Either way mate that is scary enough. I lived on the outskirts of the Dandenongs when Black Saturday happened. The fear I experienced on that day, I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Some one get this Mum some ice Shell a wicked burn from this teachers response.

fbfd2a4891568fdb065a6c9a5a869f76.jpg

She got schooled :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on the Senior campus all day today.

Am such a dork, been looking around their library, finding soooo many good books to read over the summer. Including Kurt Cobain's biography. Anyone read that???

Anyway, am a dork OMG GOT BOOKS TO READ OMG. Lol.

You into rock 'n roll bios normally? I heartily recomment Motley Crue's bio The Dirt. Each band member gets a few chapters to tell it like it was. A funny story from it involved them being on tour with Ozzy Osbourne in his post-Sabbath solo tour days. They all got f*cked up and they're lazing around a pool or something and Ozzy suddenly spies a column of ants.

He gets on all fours and snorts up the entire column of ants like he would a line of coke.

Crazy s**t indeed. Check it out if you like the above sort of shenanigans.

81APIp9EZXL.jpg

Some one get this Mum some ice Shell a wicked burn from this teachers response.

fbfd2a4891568fdb065a6c9a5a869f76.jpg

She got schooled :D
Fabulous! What a nasty piece of work that mother is! His Bible quote + donation comment are fantastic!!!

Really hope that guy isn't teaching English! :eek:

:(
They're pretty quick at restoring power and communication after fires, even after extensive damages. The teams work non-stop and just get it done. Hope everything is ok at home. Will talk soon, ok? :)
It's going to be some time, days I've been told, before it's restored. Thr tower suffered extensive damage, apparently. For now I will just use internet at work. I can go to the in-law's place to do urgent stuff as they're with another provider.

s**t My Aunt Lives there in Rose Dale will have to call her and see if she's okay. How come its taken a trip into the OT thread on BF to find this out.
Rosedale was pretty close, but just a little too south east to be caught out. Your aunt's place should be fine, but certainly get in contact with her. I've had a few well wishers from Vic message me. It's nice to know people are concerned for your wellbeing.

Random post- but I really cannot believe how bitchy my faculty is.

This is on the other campus thank god (not where I am based) but is still the faculty I work in. My workmate who is on my campus worked over there yesterday and said it was a massive bitch fest in the office- its like battle lines are drawn and there are opposing sides. It is literally "bitch bitch bitch whinge moan, bitch" all day.

Also- we have a student in a wheel chair here. Have supported him all thru year 9 and he is obvs moving over to the other campus next year.
My workmate: "I was just wondering what is happening with -students name- drop off and pick up next year?"
-he needs a lot of space/room to be dropped off"
ESU teacher: "That's really none of your concern".
Workmate: "Well I was just curious, that's all".

If that had been me in my workmates place I would have seriously told her to go **** herself.

I am so glad I'm not over on that campus, I swear to god am thanking my lucky stars I am not over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back