Player Watch #44: Adam Marcon - Lambo's best mate

Remove this Banner Ad

got the mail that Kane dedicated this goal to his mate Adam Marcon who was in the stands
CShrZfSUEAAfU_g.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 pages later and I have no idea if this bloke can play footy. I salute you all.

Adam Marcon (Williamstown)

Position: Midfielder

2015 VFL average numbers: 23 disposals, 12 contested possessions, 6 clearances, 5 score involvements, 8 tackles and 103 SuperCoach points from 19 matches (12 goals overall)

LAST year he watched close mate Kane Lambert be rookie-listed by Richmond. This year, Marcon is hoping for similar love to come his way following a standout season in the VFL. A clean ball-user in tight and a tackling machine, Marcon played a crucial role in Williamstown’s 2015 premiership campaign, earning a spot on the bench in the VFL team of the year. He also won the Fothergill — Round Medal — the VFL’s equivalent of the AFL’s Rising Star award — for the most promising young talent in the competition. The good news for Marcon is the previous nine winners of the same award — which includes the likes of Kane Lambert, Dean Towers, Michael Hibberd and Michael Barlow — have all been drafted onto an AFL list.

Adam Marcon (Williamstown)

Position: Midfielder

2015 VFL average numbers: 23 disposals, 12 contested possessions, 6 clearances, 5 score involvements, 8 tackles and 103 SuperCoach points from 19 matches (12 goals overall)

LAST year he watched close mate Kane Lambert be rookie-listed by Richmond. This year, Marcon is hoping for similar love to come his way following a standout season in the VFL. A clean ball-user in tight and a tackling machine, Marcon played a crucial role in Williamstown’s 2015 premiership campaign, earning a spot on the bench in the VFL team of the year. He also won the Fothergill — Round Medal — the VFL’s equivalent of the AFL’s Rising Star award — for the most promising young talent in the competition. The good news for Marcon is the previous nine winners of the same award — which includes the likes of Kane Lambert, Dean Towers, Michael Hibberd and Michael Barlow — have all been drafted onto an AFL list.
boring

I wanna keep talking about BFFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back