Player Watch #44: Adam Marcon - Lambo's best mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
Exclusive to BigFooty, news stolen by Richmond FC.

They probably didn't even know they were best mates till after they picked him up. :drunk:

wart101

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 18, 2006
Under the fridge
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland FC
Absolutely stoked!!!!

Known Marcon for years and his best mate is Kane Lambert... Even after the disappointment of not getting picked up last year, he went straight to Lambert's house with a brand new Tigers jumper for him as soon as we picked up Kane.

Great on-baller with an even better attitude!

Do you think he has what it takes? i know nothing of the kid!

Roo Beauty

Norm Smith Medallist
May 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Had a quick chat to Adam this morning, he wasn't hopeful of being picked up, as the only club he'd been talking to was Sydney.

He's absolutely over the moon to be at Richmond, and I hear he's best mates with Kane Lambert too. ;)

One of the nicest blokes going around, you guys have picked up a ripper. :thumbsu:

Nov 26, 2007
Queensland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hull City
I do indeed believe that this here human being who identifies himself with the title of Mr. Adam MarcoOOOOoOoooOOoon, is quite indubitably a well established contact of the human being that we, the people, have come to call Mr Kane LamberRRRRrRrrrRRrrt.

Nov 26, 2007
Queensland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hull City
Slow down boys, the official word from the club was 'Good' mates not 'Best'.

Woah there, buddy!

I invite you to read the following fine piece of journalism, which clearly DISPROVES this post.

The big one: They were best mates before they even got to the VFL, but now Williamstown's Adam Marcon desperately wants to join Richmond's Kane Lambert as a mature-age AFL recruit.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-next-step-20150704-gi57wd.html#ixzz3sg0NOB7a
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 31, 2011
Premiership nirvana
AFL Club
Richmond
image.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back