Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good in black shorts
134573-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

And yeah get rid of the teal panel on the back and replace with black or even go full black with a white number and it wouldn't be a bad pre season or novelty guernsey.
4_1131174.jpg

I wish. Best round ever for jumper n3rds

It could be to celebrate the creation of port power est 1996? 20 years.
That's what I was thinking. Maybe because it's our 20th season in the comp. But in saying that, why that one?

That's what I was thinking. Maybe because it's our 20th season in the comp. But in saying that, why that one?
Was the jumper we wore in our first match, Collingwood at the MCG?

And yeah get rid of the teal panel on the back and replace with black or even go full black with a white number and it wouldn't be a bad pre season or novelty guernsey.
4_1131174.jpg

That teal looks more like Carolina blue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching GC v Port and noticed our home strip with the sponsors reversed (EA back RENO front). I think the white Reno box will look nice on the front of that
The Renault box will be black with white writing on the front of our black away guernsey hopefully.

I like it better than I thought I would, but i'll need to see the back I reckon before i'm sure.

Any word on price?

What the **** is with the "00" when every other club (NRL and AFL) has its establishment date on theirs? Looks like a completely ill conceived balls up to me.

Not keen on the "PORT"

then yeah, the 00. I guess it could have been 70, or increase to the full number of 1870.

No idea, given the size of the text vs. the real estate - there probably isn't much else they could use.

Yeah agree.

Using the full Port Adelaide would have given a New Orleans Pelicans style effect where the letters are too small to look right.

Power is obviously off the table at all times.

Port is the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back