No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Are you suggesting that the State of our Commonwealth in which I live is populated solely by drunks?
I take umbrella at that remark, sir, and challenge you to a duel at dawn outside the GPO.
I will flog your ankles with a wet tram ticket, and may god have mercy on your soul.
I said drunken state and I fail to recall where I called you a drunk
I was most cautious in the wAy I responded to your post in order to not hurt your precious little(big) heart.
Ps can I use the tram ticket to get back home? Oh Helen you are drunk we have Mikey cards now
Lol chappy

I said drunken state
Yes, you insulted my State, not my state.
And that is what I state.
But, on reflection, you may have a point, inasmuch as all the people living around me in this State (the location of which I refuse to disclose) may very well be as pissed as parrots.
One thing I know with absolute surety and certainty is that my sobriety or lack thereof is in no doubt.
Anyway, I lied about the tram ticket. Sorry about that old chap.

Nothing beats Takoyaki with mustard-mayonnaise after a night on the rice wine.

Japanese don't drink sake that much when hitting the bars and clubs

Yes, you insulted my State, not my state.
And that is what I state.
But, on reflection, you may have a point, inasmuch as all the people living around me in this State (the location of which I refuse to disclose) may very well be as pissed as parrots.
One thing I know with absolute surety and certainty is that my sobriety or lack thereof is in no doubt.
Anyway, I lied about the tram ticket. Sorry about that old chap.
Oh Helen that's very clever:thumbsu::p:thumbsu:
Keep up your wittiness :D

I worked in a bar here. Plenty hit it up

No they don't

You only have good sake cold, everything else you drink warm, and it's a pain in the arse having a warm bottle in a bar or karaoke venue

And you don't drink good sake in these venues because it costs an absolute bomb

Dudes mainly drink scotch and beer, girls vary from wine to soju (which is cheap)

Also you said you taught kinder, gotta remember to keep your stories straight

No they don't

You only have good sake cold, everything else you drink warm, and it's a pain in the arse having a warm bottle in a bar or karaoke venue

And you don't drink good sake in these venues because it costs an absolute bomb

Dudes mainly drink scotch and beer, girls vary from wine to soju (which is cheap)

Also you said you taught kinder, gotta remember to keep your stories straight

English 101 "worked" is a past tense word, as in it happened in the past.

Now in the past, when I worked at the White Bear in Kitashinchi Osaka, there were always two big bottles of Shouchuu on the bar. One was Imo (made from potatoes) and the other was Mugi (made from barely) now this was an average sized bar. We would go through a bottle of each (1.5L) a night usually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Granted on an actual night club not many peopl drink it. They still have it though. But in a regular bar, pub or Izakaya (Japanese style bar) many guys and a few girls hit it up. New Years Day I'll be hitting up a bottle of good stuff with my father in law.

English 101 "worked" is a past tense word, as in it happened in the past.

Now in the past, when I worked at the White Bear in Kitashinchi Osaka, there were always two big bottles of Shouchuu on the bar. One was Imo (made from potatoes) and the other was Mugi (made from barely) now this was an average sized bar. We would go through a bottle of each (1.5L) a night usually.

firstly, you are full of s**t

secondly, 1.5L is SFA, so you basically made my point

your fake japanese is worse than your fake scot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back