FTA-TV SPOILERS: Survivor: Second Chance S31

Remove this Banner Ad

It was f.ooking awesome is what it was! More night challenges please! Altho I am pretty baffled at how the contestants aren't more seriously injured in Survivor. The challenge with the ball was brutal, and running around with lit torches couldnt be all that safe either!!

Also. I wasn't aware BALKAN was a producer on this show.

Ammirite.

I dont get it ?

That was an extremely entertaining double episode last night.

That night challenge was a nice throwback to Borneo - and Spencer pipped by Stephen once again!
It was very intense for just a reward challenge. It would have been a good immunity challenge and I as much as I hate the idols I didn't mind the random Idol Clue thrown in among it.

I felt Jeremy could have let Stephen go in the first vote. He then would still have two idols going forward and would have had a lot more trust from the others left in the game aswell as two chances to survive the vote. As it was, he lost some trust by going against "the plan" and then Stephen poured more salt in to the wound with who he took on the reward challenge. Jeremy lost a lot of ground in those two episodes.
He's fortunate as there is a lot of carrion left in this game, from this point I can't see Kimmi, Keith or Abi getting much traction should they make the end.

Glad to see the back of Stephen. I admit his fooling of Abi in the challenge made me giddy, but I won't miss his carry on or his Joe fixation...or his poopy pants.

I just saw info about the next season, but I'm sure that's a well known thing around here.

Wonderful Ep from a really good season, glad Fishback is gone his obsession with Joe was infuriating.

Also wondering if im on my own here but social players have a good pitch against Joe in the finale (especially since he lost that challenge) essentially it would be "he has no social game and no one here really likes him or respects the way he has played".

For mine Jeremy is f**ked (using an idol for Fishback was an insanely stupid decision and one that i was glad Wentworth didnt follow with Joe).

Spencer is a solid shot from here but i see him getting voted out at 4 only cause he always just misses.

Wonderful Ep from a really good season, glad Fishback is gone his obsession with Joe was infuriating.

Also wondering if im on my own here but social players have a good pitch against Joe in the finale (especially since he lost that challenge) essentially it would be "he has no social game and no one here really likes him or respects the way he has played".

For mine Jeremy is f**ked (using an idol for Fishback was an insanely stupid decision and one that i was glad Wentworth didnt follow with Joe).

Spencer is a solid shot from here but i see him getting voted out at 4 only cause he always just misses.

You back in Aus mate?

Deadly serious, putting alot of effort into it as well, would be a legit lifelong dream to get on there and cop a blindside at final 4, would probably walk out smiling.

Lol, nah I would walk out probably swearing and give them the finger.

/but that would stop when I was on the jury.

I was bummed that Cierra was voted out - as I said last week I have a bit of a crush on her. But even more disappointing was going out with class. I thought she might give us a bit of a meltdown on her way out :(

Yeah. I can't write this without sounding like a serial killer, but by god she starts looking incredible after a few weeks of malnourishment and sleep deprivation.

Moving on from that, I wonder if Spencer made a mistake going after Steven. His problems seemed to be a) alliance and b) secret advantage, but a) they easily had the numbers to vote out Steven when they tried in the 1st episode last night, and b) he knew Steven would be using his advantage that night. Kill 2 birds by letting Steven use his advantage and get rid of Joe.

Full disclosure, I was going for Steven after Cierra got the arse. I'm now going for Wentworth.

Yeah. I can't write this without sounding like a serial killer, but by god she starts looking incredible after a few weeks of malnourishment and sleep deprivation.

Moving on from that, I wonder if Spencer made a mistake going after Steven. His problems seemed to be a) alliance and b) secret advantage, but a) they easily had the numbers to vote out Steven when they tried in the 1st episode last night, and b) he knew Steven would be using his advantage that night. Kill 2 birds by letting Steven use his advantage and get rid of Joe.

Full disclosure, I was going for Steven after Cierra got the arse. I'm now going for Wentworth.

If Steven had stayed the Alliance (4 people) would have had even numbers with the leftovers. Last night was the right time to make the move. At least i think thats right.

Also F**k fishback, he was a whiny little girl wayyyyyyy too focused on Joe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She said on her ponderosa video that she gained weight to go on the show this time so I think she left the game closer to her normal weight than she started.

I cannot stand Abi and Ciera and that feeling grows each episode. The way they mocked Joe and pulled faces when he talked is such petty, mean girl BS. Grow up.

Exactly my thoughts. The main reason they wanted to get rid of Steven was because of his advantage, so let him use it and get rid of another threat. I guess Spencer feels that he's got a better chance if he hangs on with Wentworth, Joe, Abi etc than if he stuck tight with Jeremy, Tasha and Kimmi.

I'm really happy with this season not only because every episode has been great, but because there are still a LOT of players that I'd be happy to see win. And as much as I dislike Abi, at least she's more entertaining than the goats of previous seasons (Kass, Sherry etc). I actually think Jeremy is playing a pretty under-rated season. I particularly enjoyed him leading Steven on a merry goose-chase about idols throughout the whole season (getting him to look in the trees, spinning it that Joe would have an idol by now) ... it just made him look silly. Although I wonder why the producers decided to give Steven the fool-who-thinks-he's-the-grand-master treatment? It seemed a little harsh, really.

I cannot stand Abi and Ciera and that feeling grows each episode. The way they mocked Joe and pulled faces when he talked is such petty, mean girl BS. Grow up.
To be fair, Joe was talking such absolute bullshit when they did.

To be fair, Joe was talking such absolute bullshit when they did.

Yep. And Ciera was being genuine when she said that she chose the shelter for the team and to give a something back. She realised that she she is s**t in challenges and wouldn't win anyway, so she may as well go for shelter. Kind of ironic that she was berating everyone for not playing the game, yet she got voted out in an episode where she forfeited a chance at immunity.

She shits me as well because she often was part of a winning team and would dance around with a smug look on her face, even though she was a liability who contributed nothing.

Having said all that, would hit.

Agree with this.

If he let Fishback go, Joe would have been next in line which would have left 8 players and him with 2 idols, and in a voting bloc with Tash, Spencer and Kimmi.

All he did was put that extra target on his back for what turns out to have been minimal gain.

Had to laugh at Fishback using Joes vote to vote Joe out and "marinating" in it.

Keith is just Comedy Central. Glad he's still there even though he won't win it.

Agree with this.

If he let Fishback go, Joe would have been next in line which would have left 8 players and him with 2 idols, and in a voting bloc with Tash, Spencer and Kimmi.

All he did was put that extra target on his back for what turns out to have been minimal gain.

Had to laugh at Fishback using Joes vote to vote Joe out and "marinating" in it.

Keith is just Comedy Central. Glad he's still there even though he won't win it.
Agree. He's been playing under the radar well, aligning with a bigger threat in Stephen, but now he's gone Jeremy has lost his cover.
Spencer was brilliant this episode and I'd love to see he or Joe win it all.

Did anyone get a good look at the next episode previews hinting that someone gets looked at by medical? I think it might be Joe....hoping it's one of those "you're fine now, off you go" things and not a medical evac, which would be horrible considering Joe survived last episode on his social game and IMO has evolved from the 'just win everything' game style he had in his first season.

I don't think Joe has evolved from that mentality. I think he got lucky that Spencer saw a chance to improve his spot in the game.

He didn't appear to be scrambling, but he's definitely been playing both sides pretty well - he's had Ciera/Abi/Wentworth on his side and then Spencer/Jeremy/Steven were all discussing things with him like they had him on-side. And seriously, EVERYONE in this thread assumed that the moment he lost immunity he was gone, but that didn't eventuate. Gotta give him some credit for that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back