Player X vs Y.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
;)
Cech by the length of the Flemington straight.

Comparing one of the best in recent history and a good solid keeper there

It depends. Reina 05-10 was world class but dropped off (partly due to the instability at the club).

Cech has been doing it for longer though.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Reina was top class for a while but was never on Cech's level.

Cech for me.

Sakho over Kos for me.

Henry v Suarez is tough. Either or really, but ill say Suarez cos im a Liverpool fan. Both absolute genius' with Henry probably being the greatest ever Arsenal player. Suarez had he stayed longer probably would have taken that mantle at Liverpool, even still he's probably top 5.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
;)

It depends. Reina 05-10 was world class but dropped off (partly due to the instability at the club).

Cech has been doing it for longer though.
I dont have a bad word to say about Reina. He is/was a very good GK. But it pains me to say this, but Cech has been one of the best this past decade

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
De Gea vs Lloris vs Hart vs Courtois

The four best keepers in the Premier League, I find it very hard to split them. Maybe DDG>Courtois>Lloris>Hart, but there's really not a lot between the four.

Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Jose vs Guardiola

BlueBen

Premiership Player
Jul 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool

The four best keepers in the Premier League, I find it very hard to split them. Maybe DDG>Courtois>Lloris>Hart, but there's really not a lot between the four.

I think you've got it right there. Those three are pretty close, but Hart is a fair way behind them, IMO.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo

Id have Courtois and DDG a step above Lloris and Cech and then Hart another step down.

All very good keepers though and you'd be happy with any of them.

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
I actually forgot Cech, but people have been right to include him. I'd probably slot him in between Lloris and Hart.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
wouldnt trade hart for any of those keepers. absolutely elite and constantly underrated. the guy has pulled some absolute blinding saves out his arse at both prem and especially champions league level. his performance against barca qualifies him as one of the best in the game.

Mar 11, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool, Patriots & UConn
wouldnt trade hart for any of those keepers. absolutely elite and constantly underrated. the guy has pulled some absolute blinding saves out his arse at both prem and especially champions league level. his performance against barca qualifies him as one of the best in the game.

You wouldn't trade Joe Hart for David De Gea? That's crazy.

Back