January Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure what we are arguing about though? Im not saying Ronaldo is past it. He's still very gifted. Just at some point, probably in the next 2-3 years he is going to start going backwards.

I think the fact you implied Ronaldo doesn't have a good football brain.

The other thing with Ronaldo as well that if someone does buy him next summer than they'll make up the transfer pretty damn quickly.

I think the fact you implied Ronaldo doesn't have a good football brain.

The other thing with Ronaldo as well that if someone does buy him next summer than they'll make up the transfer pretty damn quickly.
Oh well yeah I wouldnt say he is the most gifted football brain going about. He is more pace and power and athleticism and pure talent.

Gifted football brains like a bloke like Messi, Iniesta, Alonso etc Ronaldo is not.

Oh well yeah I wouldnt say he is the most gifted football brain going about. He is more pace and power and athleticism and pure talent.

Gifted football brains like a bloke like Messi, Iniesta, Alonso etc Ronaldo is not.

Ok mate. :$

A bit of talk going around that Rooney might be off to the Chinese League instead of the MLS.
Ha ha, can just see Shrek settling into the Chinese culture. He'll last as long as Gaza did.

A bit of talk going around that Rooney might be off to the Chinese League instead of the MLS.

Not really any actual talk about it, it's just some article that states that the Chinese league has a big broadcast deal coming in which means they might go for some big name players, that same article also stated such a move wouldn't occur for several seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so people are calling for me to be banned for suggesting hazard to lfc, yet messi to city is seriously being considered?
Association never change :D
This thread is for posting rumours. Not something you make up in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back