HFNL 2015 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

So it seems like the trend has reversed from the last few years with more district league players now going up to play hampden and less going the other way. Is this the point system coming into play or just players wanting to test them self a bit?
Sounds like terang shaping up nicely for next year and might break the monopoly Warrnambool and koroit have had on the GF the last 3 years.

Terang have lost boxhead, Staunton (overseas) and Joel & jase Moloney to name a few I heard - they will be in the bunch 3-7th on the ladder

Terang have lost boxhead, Staunton (overseas) and Joel & jase Moloney to name a few I heard - they will be in the bunch 3-7th on the ladder
Forgot that Staunton had gone overseas, wouldn't be surprised if box head back late in the season if they are looking ok though.
If Warrnambool do get hunt back plus rowan and a few of the others back from knee injuries in the second half of the season it could be a big year for them especially with koroit losing a few.
Are port fairys guns for hire returning for another year?

Richardson apparently back at the hangar after backflipping on the idea of heading down to Mexico. Cunnington is right though, hopefully sees the pies finish 6th. Clissold to join my boys the bloods!! Him and young up and comer Sammy buckets Moloney to bag out on six pointers regularly.
Havnt heard anything about Richardson backflipping. My mail is his def gone

Yes is was - played a few junior games but then went to the Power. He can play just his work ethic seems to be the issue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koroit don't play players? He would be costing a grand a game there...

now the two biggest ex afl flogs play in the same side #joey #timmy

Gee adds a bit more spice to the koroit v Warrnambool game anyway, he is fairly injury prone so will be interesting to see how many games he plays coming off a knee reco

have seen very little hampden league footy over the years, would Tim Mcylntrye be the best player in the league at the moment when on the park? What are the other rumuors going around at the moment?

have seen very little hampden league footy over the years, would Tim Mcylntrye be the best player in the league at the moment when on the park? What are the other rumuors going around at the moment?
Self proclaimed best player in the league... But yes he would be probably..

Hampden mad your a wbool man did you see this move to koroit coming? And is it what koroit need? So many rumours came out of wbool about players unhappy with McIntyre.

who have koroit lost and recruited? Yeah fair enough, I have heard he is the best player in the league, but not the best bloke. Will it be a koroit warrnambool grand final again?

Koroit look set to have Marcus Darmody join their side as well! Big time pick up! Recruiting Michael Darmody has been a masterstroke by Dowie. Marcus is one of the better swingman in the league when playing at best. North Warrnambool will attest to that. But new colours are calling for Marcus and he will be a star.

Self proclaimed best player in the league... But yes he would be probably..

Hampden mad your a wbool man did you see this move to koroit coming? And is it what koroit need? So many rumours came out of wbool about players unhappy with McIntyre.

I didn't see him landing at Koroit but I definitely seen him leaving! The exodus with him staying at Warrnambool was going to be an issue. I'm not sure it's what Koroit needs but if he went knocking on the door of any club I wouldn't imagine they would say no.

Koroit look set to have Marcus Darmody join their side as well! Big time pick up! Recruiting Michael Darmody has been a masterstroke by Dowie. Marcus is one of the better swingman in the league when playing at best. North Warrnambool will attest to that. But new colours are calling for Marcus and he will be a star.
A friend of mine from Ballarat has told me his been in a pretty good paddock. Still a very good pick up.
Surprised he didn't go back to his home club of north.

his brother is at koroit though and won a flag, so surely with Darmody and Mcyntylre come finals time they would be a good chance to go bac to back. Dobsons going to stick around? Goodall going aroung again?

A friend of mine from Ballarat has told me his been in a pretty good paddock. Still a very good pick up.
Surprised he didn't go back to his home club of north.

Yeah with his brother being at Koroit that is a major factor. Nothing a good preseason won't fix.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back