Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember who it was, but it turned out we were both in the Mawson Lakes Caffe Primo eating dinner watching it go down haha
And of course, out of that game came my all time favourite youtube clip: RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. :)

In Australia you only have to listen to the V8 commentary of Scaife, Ingall and Crompton for unbiased knowledgeable commentary. If you didn't know their history as drivers you can't tell who they drove for. Admittedly race drivers are generally smarter than footy players but it hurts the ears a lot less listening to them.

#imissbarrysheene

This is a great call. I'd say these guys are even better than the F1 commentators that we get, who have a perpetual raging hard on for the British drivers.

Well we are getting the British feed so..

That shouldn't make a difference.

Leave the nationalism at the door and just call the damn race fellas, especially since your commentary is being broadcast to every English-speaking market in the planet, not just Great Britain.

Let's see if the Advertiser manages to squeeze the new Crows Rookies on front and back pages as they did with their other recruits.
If the Advertiser hypothetically might do something, and I don't get angry about it, what then?

A person who passes himself off as a serious journalist believing in curses. Good one, Rooch.

He'll give you the evil eye! :eek: ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And most important of all the Merv Agars

Adelaide (61) versus Hawthorn (135)

P. Dangerfield 10 votes
R. Sloane 8 votes
T. Walker 6 votes
S. Thompson 6 votes
D. Talia 5 votes

Port (108) versus Hawthorn (86)

C. Wingard 9 votes
T. Boak 4 votes
N. Steinberners 1 vote

Adelaide (61) versus Hawthorn (135)

P. Dangerfield 10 votes
R. Sloane 8 votes
T. Walker 6 votes
S. Thompson 6 votes
D. Talia 5 votes

Port (108) versus Hawthorn (86)

C. Wingard 9 votes
T. Boak 4 votes
N. Steinberners 1 vote
I bet they'd strip dem 10 Danger votes if possible

Graham Cornes stated how ironic it was that Will Snelling would now be playing against West Adelaide. He of course made no mention of the fact that one of their longer-serving players, Jono Beech, will also be playing against West Adelaide. Wrinkles would have loved to fulminate about his beloved bay players being forced to play for Port against Glenelg but the truth of the matter is that they have no players who are good enough to be selected by an AFL team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back